Group of Automotive Hotness

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Group of Automotive Hotness
Author Message
Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 0:10 Quote
Hombre3000 wrote:
Am I the only one bothered by big rims on old muscle cars? I'm down for big rubber but I need to see some sidewalls!
refering to the camaro?

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 0:11 Quote
ziegele wrote:
Hombre3000 wrote:
Am I the only one bothered by big rims on old muscle cars? I'm down for big rubber but I need to see some sidewalls!
refering to the camaro?

Yeah and old muscle in general.

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 0:15 Quote
Hombre3000 wrote:
ziegele wrote:
Hombre3000 wrote:
Am I the only one bothered by big rims on old muscle cars? I'm down for big rubber but I need to see some sidewalls!
refering to the camaro?

Yeah and old muscle in general.
ya i agree. that camaro looks pretty mean the way it is but i wouldnt dare go a inch bigger on the rims

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 0:20 Quote
im ao runk. i wanr aan app ology for joting ifjah ino

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 0:31 Quote
Hombre3000 wrote:
Am I the only one bothered by big rims on old muscle cars? I'm down for big rubber but I need to see some sidewalls!

Naw. I dislike big rims on old muscle cars as well. Deff need to see some sidewalls!

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 1:00 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
im ao runk. i wanr aan app ology for joting ifjah ino

haha dont get to carried away

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 3:49 Quote
ziegele wrote:

So clean Big Grin

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 7:57 Quote
@Ziegele, did your freinds see that Bill Caswell guy who was converting his BMW E30 into a Baja 1000 car on the show floor?
Pretty cool idea, I want to see it race.

Check it out:

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 8:01 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/wp-content/uploads//2010/10/e30baja.jpg
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.autoguide.com/gallery/gallery.php/d/111458-4/01_baja_4runner.jpg

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 8:20 Quote
NSFNISS wrote:
SNIPUnsecure image, only https images allowed: http://jonsibal.com/bpimages/rtfblk_1.jpgSNIP

I'm not going to lie, this looks like a slightly pointless car to me. Skylines should never have that much camber, in my opinion it just looks bad...

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 8:23 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/photos/community/images/4318059/original.aspx

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 9:17 Quote
dingus wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/photos/community/images/4318059/original.aspx
is that a real car or is it a model? hard to tell form the editing

EDIT* just noticed the forza logo in the corner...

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 10:56 Quote
im playing forza right now lol

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 11:52 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
im playing forza right now lol

no you're not, you're posting on pb Razz


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020873
Mobile Version of Website