Group of Automotive Hotness

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Group of Automotive Hotness
Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 8:13 Quote
pS-P-TO-D-Km wrote:
joining the hachi roku club.
4ac rebuilt, nu tires, brakes, straight body, clean interior everythings good, oh and has a 4ag on a stand to be installed to.

painting the bumpers black and getting HID/LEDs as soon as I get it in 2 days.
Hell ya

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 8:39 Quote
Still having difficulty finding an ae86 i like in my area. no one is even selling the coupe, all hatchbacks.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 9:39 Quote
tyler-durden wrote:
Still having difficulty finding an ae86 i like in my area. no one is even selling the coupe, all hatchbacks.

Do you not like hb as much?

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 10:03 Quote
pS-P-TO-D-Km wrote:
4ac rebuilt, nu tires, brakes, straight body, clean interior everythings good, oh and has a 4ag on a stand to be installed to.

the only thing that worries me is... your car has an engine, could run and drive easily, better shape, and overall an s30 is worth more. neat little unit though.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 10:19 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
tyler-durden wrote:

Do you not like hb as much?

I like the coupe a lot more. Like a lot. The hatchback for me has to be done a certain way to look good at all, with a nice spoiler on the back, Where as the coupe I feel can have a lot of different set ups and still look nice. Just me being mega anal lol.

Was looking at Datsun 510s. Hopefully I can get a decent job this summer.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 10:23 Quote
im trading my cressida + 350 bucks for kenaulas ae86. might get the parts from the shop slut te chassis for cheap.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 11:10 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
pS-P-TO-D-Km wrote:

the only thing that worries me is... your car has an engine, could run and drive easily, better shape, and overall an s30 is worth more. neat little unit though.

its not the fact that my car isn't running, its something that parts arent going to cost me out the ass for. and is better for the tokyo action and I vvont feel like my car is going to snap everytime i put it sidevvays.

its more of, time to move on than anything. And I like ae86's.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 13:06 Quote
sharkyboy wrote:
motostu93 wrote:
Idk If anyone on here is interested but I've put together a build thread in the last few months sense picking up my bimmer.
2006 BMW E90 Build Thread
love build threads
haha, ive actually been following this thread since day one.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 13:31 Quote
pS-P-TO-D-Km wrote:
curtalcorn wrote:
pS-P-TO-D-Km wrote:

its not the fact that my car isn't running, its something that parts arent going to cost me out the ass for. and is better for the tokyo action and I vvont feel like my car is going to snap everytime i put it sidevvays.

its more of, time to move on than anything. And I like ae86's.
totally understandable

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 13:55 Quote
glas4d wrote:
tacoved wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:
Ya miatas aren't fast but perfect weight distribution, yes please. Those things on coilovers are so gay.

fyp

Miatas are only "gay" if you don't think you would appear masculine in them. You must be insecure.

and you must be mad.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 13:56 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
I'm gay so its cool if I drive one, I think devo is just trollin' anyways Razz

correct.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 13:57 Quote
tacoved wrote:
glas4d wrote:
tacoved wrote:

fyp

Miatas are only "gay" if you don't think you would appear masculine in them. You must be insecure.

and you must be mad.

lol yeah furious

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 13:59 Quote
dillpicle wrote:
sharkyboy wrote:
motostu93 wrote:
Idk If anyone on here is interested but I've put together a build thread in the last few months sense picking up my bimmer.
2006 BMW E90 Build Thread
love build threads
haha, ive actually been following this thread since day one.
Whats your username>?

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 13:59 Quote
tyler-durden wrote:
I am having difficulties finding any AE-86. I called the JDM importer said he has been looking for some to import with out success since he opened in 08

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012701
Mobile Version of Website