Group of Automotive Hotness

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Group of Automotive Hotness
Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 7:47 Quote
mr-germany wrote:
or they trailered them there?

+1

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 7:48 Quote
Couldn't see anything in the way of arch mounting points. Drove up on a sunny day and were all packed onto the forecourt of a petrol station by the A3. Not exactly discreet!

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 7:49 Quote
Here, people will just slap some arches on for safety certification, then take them back off and drive around risking a ticket (not giving a fuck).... Like a boss.

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 7:49 Quote
That's racist.

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 7:50 Quote
Dang Reck, my post is meant for Ben.

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 7:59 Quote
...Rod, are you on those drugs again?

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 9:31 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Here, people will just slap some arches on for safety certification, then take them back off and drive around risking a ticket (not giving a fuck).... Like a boss.

Ye thats probably what they are doing over here, most cops wont have a clue

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 9:31 Quote
evoman wrote:
recklessness wrote:

I'm pretty sure a hotrod with open wheels would get pulled over around here...

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 10:07 Quote
OTehNoes wrote:
evoman wrote:
recklessness wrote:

I'm pretty sure a hotrod with open wheels would get pulled over around here...

I mean in a big group cops might over look it

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/481532_474939589211329_917245998_n.jpg

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 10:54 Quote
I drive a 2013 ford focus se, and I got a set of hid headlights, when I plug them in I get a "low beam fault". I went back to the store and they said a relay should work, plug then in and turned them on. They work when the vehicle is turned to the accessory lights but as soon as you turn the car on the lights go out and "low beam fault appears ". Any ideas what's wrong?

I have the Phillips slim can-bus ballast with 8000k bulbs.

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 11:21 Quote
vehicles pre a certain date can have exposed wheels there are quite a few hot rods and rat rods that have no arches

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 13:34 Quote
ktmmxrider wrote:
When I was driving the R32 home one time, a guy in a stock looking Mazda Speed3 tried to race me. Since I came from the back I saw he had a little shop sticker in the back so I figured it was a sleeper. I get beside him and he revs it a little, and I hear a monster spool. I was like lolno

Just take 'em from a dig. Our first 2 gears are pretty much useless, unless they are running 245+ R-Comps or drag slicks. Rolling in third gear we can go pretty good.

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 13:47 Quote
Yeah it was a rolling 3rd situation and I was almost home, didn't have another straight stoplight.

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 17:02 Quote
recklessness wrote:
I was talking to my dad about this, you can only get a ticket if stuff is being shot off your wheels and affecting other drivers

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027149
Mobile Version of Website