Group of Automotive Hotness

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Group of Automotive Hotness
Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 20:06 Quote
Oh man, I'd be a reckless a*shole for the sake of being a reckless a*shole lol

Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 23:50 Quote
Ya I'd drive the shit like I stole it haha

Posted: Jul 3, 2017 at 20:40 Quote
f*ck I hate wiring. My friend blew up the 18rc in his 71 Corona and had an old beater 4runner with a 22re on it which we decided to swap in until we have time to do a 1jz swap... We got the Corona engine out in under an hour but have spent the entire past day and much of the night before trying to figure out and pull the wiring for the ecu, and shit... I think I'm just going to never buy anything without a carb.

Posted: Jul 5, 2017 at 23:27 Quote
Guy if you can't do the wiring for a 22re a 1jz swap should wait haha

Posted: Jul 8, 2017 at 14:22 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
Guy if you can't do the wiring for a 22re a 1jz swap should wait haha

Posted: Jul 8, 2017 at 23:53 Quote
I'm not gonna do it. I'm never gonna buy anything w/o a carb. I'll help him make motor mounts/ tans mounts and get the engine set in but wiring is all him. Computers confuse me.

Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 0:33 Quote
How? You're a millennial.. lol

Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 4:53 Quote
Sooner or later anything using internal combustion engines would be faced out, Volvo announced they are going that direction by 2020 transitioning for electric vehicles, just imagine the circuitry that must have.

Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 9:27 Quote
yogegoy wrote:
Sooner or later anything using internal combustion engines would be faced out, Volvo announced they are going that direction by 2020 transitioning for electric vehicles, just imagine the circuitry that must have.
We won't see it in our lifetime.

Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 14:14 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
yogegoy wrote:
if there's even 50% adoption by 2040 I'd be surprised. I don't particularly have anything against electric but it's hard to argue against the convience of exploding liquid dinosaurs.

Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 15:25 Quote
The main problem with electric: no antilag, no two step, no compression braking burble, no braap. Just no braap. Frown

Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 15:29 Quote
Electrics are boring, although as someone who is unlikely to ever buy a new car (because I'm not a div) new cars being electric doesn't bother me. I'll buy a used petrol or diesel.

Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 16:13 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
yogegoy wrote:

Nah teslas working on some crazy shit so we probably will.

Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 16:28 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
curtalcorn wrote:
yogegoy wrote:

Nah teslas working on some crazy shit so we probably will.

Eeeeeeh they also made a loss of something like £660m last year and I don't think electric will take off quite like Musk and co are so confident it will

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.271303
Mobile Version of Website