what do you think the next trend is going to be?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
what do you think the next trend is going to be?
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 at 9:10 Quote
i reckon colours like pink and purple and will be massive

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 7:20 Quote
PuR3SkiLLZ25 wrote:

I really hope purple does not come back!

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
thatguydave wrote:
PuR3SkiLLZ25 wrote:

I really hope purple does not come back!
Hey man, face it. If it existed, it will make a comeback, 'cause whatever it is, there will always be them gayasses, that are a complete sucker for whatever the market will throw at them! As long as these "Suckers" exist, them even the worst and most greatfully forgotten trends, will be back, to haunt the sane ones of us again and again!

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
I can see the trend being left side brake levers by the guys in UK. I think the fluo yellow has sort of died down too...

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
CarbonOS wrote:
I can see the trend being left side brake levers by the guys in UK. I think the fluo yellow has sort of died down too...
i ran left side brake lever for a bak brake, and it was sweet, little getting used 2. that would be a nice trend tho

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
Cool. I'll try that once I get the front one off Razz

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 18:15 Quote
i think riding with no shoes will be in for sure in the next few years

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
bmxrider88 wrote:
CarbonOS wrote:
i ran left side brake lever for a bak brake, and it was sweet, little getting used 2. that would be a nice trend tho

your instincts are honed to have the rear brake be on the right side. I can almost guarantee you that if you do that one day you will regret it. At some point you will be in a panic and go by instinct and mess up... My advice is not to follow that trend, leave it to the fixed geared people.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 20:02 Quote
thatguydave wrote:
bmxrider88 wrote:
CarbonOS wrote:

your instincts are honed to have the rear brake be on the right side. I can almost guarantee you that if you do that one day you will regret it. At some point you will be in a panic and go by instinct and mess up... My advice is not to follow that trend, leave it to the fixed geared people.
running left hand brake is only good if ur left is better at grabbing and mine isnt anymore due to an injury so im running it on the right.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 22:01 Quote
i think josh bender ridin will cum back cuz hes dope as shit and hardtails with 24's and double clamps, there sick! Smile

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
josephgagger wrote:
i think josh bender ridin will cum back cuz hes dope as shit and hardtails with 24's and double clamps, there sick! Smile

I really hope you spell better than that in real life... geez!

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 22:06 Quote
thatguydave wrote:
josephgagger wrote:

I really hope you spell better than that in real life... geez!

i hoped i did to but my english teacher is always trippin

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 16:46 Quote
CarbonOS wrote:

its not a trend Razz its just they way round we have it Big Grin left is rear, right is front... cant remember what other countries have it like that, but atm its sory of a trend to have rear on the right Razz

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 18:27 Quote
sammy9212 wrote:
CarbonOS wrote:

its not a trend Razz its just they way round we have it Big Grin left is rear, right is front... cant remember what other countries have it like that, but atm its sory of a trend to have rear on the right Razz
It's not a "Trend" period! It's "Common Sense", making the front brake the same as a motorcycle, for those who ride both motorcycle and bicycle. Europe caught on to this and made it standard, but yet for some reason, the US and some other areas didn't.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 2:06 Quote
sam hills going brakeless in 2009, for sure.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011412
Mobile Version of Website