What is a good frame company name?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What is a good frame company name?
Posted: May 17, 2008 at 23:48 Quote
Give us a reason to believe that you are somewhat capable of designing a frame, let alone producing them yourself. If you can do that, then maybe we'll help you out a little.

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 23:51 Quote
well hes 14 so hes a young biker,and every bikers dream is to run a frame company. and im just goona throw this one out there ..he prolly has a degree in weldingEek

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:19 Quote
i do have a weldig license, i know many designers and other welders and also many painters and graphic artists that woud help me out

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:23 Quote
Loglitz wrote:
i do have a weldig license, i know many designers and other welders and also many painters and graphic artists that woud help me out

well if thats true your one lucky son of a bitch.

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:24 Quote
untitled bikes.
conspiracy frames
schooled inc

take your pic..got any info/pics anything on the progress on this?

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:30 Quote
ya the town where i live my dad could be the mayor, he knows everyone so i have alot of connections, anything you can think of. its sweet

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:31 Quote
but seriously i need some names for my frame company

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:33 Quote
didnt like mine?

but seriously im not convinced..Sorry. Mabye get ultimate-cyclist to help you with your company..i heard he lives out there

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:38 Quote
in this town everyone hates that faggette, every biker in town hates him, yours were not bad but i need a bunch to compare

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:40 Quote
no offence and nothing personal, but the way I see it as if your capable of designing and creating frames and a whole company, I think you can manage thinking of a brand name. Its not even the close to a major part of it..if you have a great name but sell shitty and porrly designed frames whats the point

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:43 Quote
incognito bikes

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 0:45 Quote
i have shitty ideas for names so i wanna see what you ppl have for me

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 1:00 Quote
Just start building. You'll think of something that fits. And don't use other companies names for inspiration. If I come across a product that may be quality but appears to be copied I don't bother looking at it. Like Lexan bottles. As far as I know Nalgene started em and now every stinking company has a polycarbonate bottle!
So i guess I'm what saying is be original. Start building frames, then get a name.

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
logan you need to learn that ridings not a popularity contest or about who has the best rides and you can quit telling us about all these connections that you have i dont have a doupt that you can build frames i am shure you can but atleast when i go to the trails i actually hit jumps rather then standing there wathching everone else and seriously who cares what your company its what the product is like that matters but one suggestion i would have would be eppical or epic bikes i hope you make a lot of money doing this

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 9:57 Quote
mayor of the towns kid bike co

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008204
Mobile Version of Website