What is a good frame company name?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What is a good frame company name?
Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
Loglitz wrote:
Alright, im starting to make frames soon and i need a good name for my brand. So start feeding me some good ideas THX ALOT!!
Where the f*ck does that say DJ? Show me, and don't you go and edit your post

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:39 Quote
post some proof about ANYTHING you've said in this entire thread. from what i've read everything has an excuse. like who the hell is going to fund this? last time i checked bike frames require high quality alluminum, which isn't going to be a $5 trip to Rona and back. oh wait, lemme guess, you billionaire dad who's friends with bill gates? and tell me why a guy with 20 years of welding experience and a bunch of workers is going to make bike frames for a 14 year old? or is your billionaire dad going to pay for that too? i doubt you will be able to sell one frame. who would spend money on some frame with no warranty, no nothing, when they could probably go out and get a frame for the same price from some company thats well established. or are your frames going to be free? if you can't even think of a name for your company, i doubt your going to be able to go through all the copywriting, costs, and then you would probably have to pay income tax's for your company. even The-Ultimate-Cyclist has came and called you a liar, its the The-Ultimate-Cyclist, i haven't ever seen him once make fun of anyone, have you seen the abuse that kid takes?
if you post ONE thing of evidence proving ANY one of your posts, i will take all of that back.

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
well sorry but its the fourth message i put on here

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:44 Quote
people like you need to f*ck off and let me do my own thing instead of nag me for something you dont care about and the ultime *ag lives in my town and i know him well. i dont care if he calls me a liar i can just walk over to his house and beat his head in

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:45 Quote
odin333 wrote:
post some proof about ANYTHING you've said in this entire thread. from what i've read everything has an excuse. like who the hell is going to fund this? last time i checked bike frames require high quality alluminum, which isn't going to be a $5 trip to Rona and back. oh wait, lemme guess, you billionaire dad who's friends with bill gates? and tell me why a guy with 20 years of welding experience and a bunch of workers is going to make bike frames for a 14 year old? or is your billionaire dad going to pay for that too? i doubt you will be able to sell one frame. who would spend money on some frame with no warranty, no nothing, when they could probably go out and get a frame for the same price from some company thats well established. or are your frames going to be free? if you can't even think of a name for your company, i doubt your going to be able to go through all the copywriting, costs, and then you would probably have to pay income tax's for your company. even The-Ultimate-Cyclist has came and called you a liar, its the The-Ultimate-Cyclist, i haven't ever seen him once make fun of anyone, have you seen the abuse that kid takes?
if you post ONE thing of evidence proving ANY one of your posts, i will take all of that back.
lol Bravo, well done

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:45 Quote
Loglitz wrote:
people like you need to f*ck off and let me do my own thing instead of nag me for something you dont care about and the ultime *ag lives in my town and i know him well. i dont care if he calls me a liar i can just walk over to his house and beat his head in

REAL MATURE BUDDY. and leave you alone??? YOU MADE A POST asking US to help you. so far your all full of talk, GO i dare you, go beat ultimates head in, he'd probably destroy you with his scotter or something.

i'm not even sure why i'm still posting. explain to me why anyone in there right mind would go and buy a frame from some kid who says hes going to beat someones head in. like even bill gates didn't go that far.

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
bigquoteslol Bravo, well done

i'm quite proud of that one. Razz

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
New frame company should be called Fraime.

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
his scott is in peices cuz he dont know how to ride cuz its too good for him

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
Loglitz wrote:
That had nothing to do with anything

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:49 Quote
dhrunner wrote:
vinceliberatore wrote:
kingdomco wrote:
What is it with you man?????? Give him a chance for f*ck sake, i hope he does well in building frames. They may not be as good as your BIG NAMES to start of with but everyones goto start some where. does it make your dick feel big slaggin someone whos tryin to do something with their life instead of working for some corporate monster in a suit. THINK at least hes trying!!! KNOBReally Mad

Chill the f*ck out.

He's all talk. At least show me a picture of your frame jig, so I know you at least have the capability of making your own frame. Then I might stop "slaggin" you. I'm in no way trying to make you feel as though you shouldn't, or couldn't, but at the ripe age of 14, I find it highly unlikely.

Seriously, why do you f*cking pricks make such a big deal out of everything? How do you manage to breathe? Get the f*ck out of this thread. No one asked for your bullshit and derogatory comments. Hes simply asking for you to help him out in deciding some names, how f*cking hard is that?

Logic is bullshit?

Derogatory comments? Very confused

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
Loglitz wrote:

...he's had a Kona stinky for like 4 months now. you can't have a bike thats too good for you...that doesn't even make any sence.

and DHrunner give it up already. you've been defending him lie after lie. and for christ sake, change your picture, its been like that for a year and its probably one of the most stupidest, most imature pictures i've seen. what does a chef giving the middle finger have to do with anything?

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
look.. if your not going to help me just go the hell away

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
nothappeninganytimesoon cycles?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013373
Mobile Version of Website