A must see (video inside)

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
A must see (video inside)
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: May 19, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
lol wow a road bike it must've taken him years

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
no offence but uve done the impossible and found a cool road rider lols

Mod
Posted: May 19, 2008 at 13:21 Quote
Sweet vid! Makes me want to put better brakes on my cyclocross bike. Smile

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 15:41 Quote
Kami wrote:
Sweet vid! Makes me want to put better brakes on my cyclocross bike. Smile

havent seen you around here for a while kami! where you been?

Mod
Posted: May 19, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
street55dirt wrote:
Kami wrote:
Sweet vid! Makes me want to put better brakes on my cyclocross bike. Smile

havent seen you around here for a while kami! where you been?

I'm still around to read the forum and moderate when needed. But I don't post too much while I'm here. Time is definitely valuable right now. Smile

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
thast some funny shit lol

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 17:32 Quote
Kami wrote:
street55dirt wrote:
Kami wrote:
Sweet vid! Makes me want to put better brakes on my cyclocross bike. Smile

havent seen you around here for a while kami! where you been?

I'm still around to read the forum and moderate when needed. But I don't post too much while I'm here. Time is definitely valuable right now. Smile

sounds good man, take it easy!

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 22:43 Quote
sweeeeeeet. screw mountain biking I'm going road bike trials all the way lols!

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 3:04 Quote
thats amazing skill.
anyone know where that is? im guessing germany somewhere from the website but idk.

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 3:17 Quote
never mind 20" or 26" trial. 700cc all the way !!

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
that was ace! need to get my dad into that Big Grin and how his wheels aint buckeled im amazied

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 13:27 Quote
I havent seen that one in a long time. I always thought he'd snap his fork off.
The fixie stuff is cool too.
[YT=http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=zhO_26p0hJs&feature=related]

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
crazyaboutbikes wrote:
thats amazing skill.
anyone know where that is? im guessing germany somewhere from the website but idk.
seriously? it said whistler in the movie,

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013127
Mobile Version of Website