House got Robbed my Bike is gone ***Pitt Meadows**

PB Forum :: Canada - West
House got Robbed my Bike is gone ***Pitt Meadows**
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 19, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
Guys, I need serious help.

around 1250am last night/ This morning a lowlife scumbag broke into my truck, took the garage door opener and robbed our house. My 06 Silver Norco Shore with 888's is gone and I am devastated. I am unable to purchase a new ride this summer and it looks like our holiday plans are in the tank.

if ANYONE sees a silver Norco Shore (frame looks brand new), Kenda front wheel. the front brake cable is VERY short. please contact me ASAP. I got $300 and a seasons pass to whistler as reward. I suspect it is floating around the Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows. Prob a junike needing quick cash (2 other properties got hit)

Thanks guys

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
Awww man, that sucks. I hate when stuff like this happens. I don't live near there, but you never know, he might head down to Fernie, so I'll keep my eyes open for it. Good luck finding it.

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
The-Freeryder wrote:
Awww man, that sucks. I hate when stuff like this happens. I don't live near there, but you never know, he might head down to Fernie, so I'll keep my eyes open for it. Good luck finding it.

Thanks Bro...trust me I am bummed beyond belief...Cops were helpful, they have sent a broadcast email to members in Poco and Maple Ridge, I often see junkies riding fully's and think some poor guy is missing that bike.

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
Hey i have no idea where pitt meadows is but i live in inner city Calgary and the exact same thing happened to me. This happened last weekend between 11:30pm and 6:00am. I can't really give you any advice since i have yet to find my bikes but tell as many people as you can about it, the more people who know the better. Give a complete spec and put up pictures if you have any. Also check pink bike and other sites for it

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
lardnapkin wrote:
The-Freeryder wrote:

Thanks Bro...trust me I am bummed beyond belief...Cops were helpful, they have sent a broadcast email to members in Poco and Maple Ridge, I often see junkies riding fully's and think some poor guy is missing that bike.
I do have an idea though, because when my bike got stolen, I posted a bunch of flyers and such, and I would wait to see if they were torn down. If they are torn down, chances are the scumbag is still around.

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
I live in maple ridge ill keep my eyes open and inform my friends

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
The-Freeryder wrote:
lardnapkin wrote:
The-Freeryder wrote:

I do have an idea though, because when my bike got stolen, I posted a bunch of flyers and such, and I would wait to see if they were torn down. If they are torn down, chances are the scumbag is still around.

Wow that is smart lol never thought about that however Calgary is a pretty big place so it would be hard to put flyers all over it

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
I'm in surrey so I'll keep my eyes open.

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
irktusk wrote:
Hey i have no idea where pitt meadows is but i live in inner city Calgary and the exact same thing happened to me. This happened last weekend between 11:30pm and 6:00am. I can't really give you any advice since i have yet to find my bikes but tell as many people as you can about it, the more people who know the better. Give a complete spec and put up pictures if you have any. Also check pink bike and other sites for it

Just read our post about your break in, holy crap you did get cleaned out!. I hope you get vengance.

1 thing I would like to plead EVERY bike owner to do is to note down your serial # (it is often found on the crank) ensure the bikeshop has a record of it too and a record of your purchase. The Cop who is dealing with my file told me that in BC 35% of stolen bikes get's recovered BUT end up on auction as there is no definitive proof who the owner is.

Laughable thing is I called my insurance company. they have a max $500 cap on bikes, I guess I can get a bike at Wall Mart for that.

I am taking tomorrow off, and driving Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows thin, gonna visit the Sally Ann care center with a stack of 20's to see if any of the guys up there is motivated.

One thing is 4 sure...if I catch a guy riding it I can be found in jail for going jackie Chan on his ass..

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
i live in langley,i will keep my eyes open for the shore at the local spots
good luck

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
That f*cking sucks man. I about to call my insurance to see if they have a cap on replacing bikes.

Damn thieves---- robbers and insurance companies.

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 6:43 Quote
Sorry I don't have any positive news for ya man but I know what you are going through.

MY bike was stolen at work, lock cut.

I put so many KM's on that. When it was stolen I was devasted, I had it all freshly tuned, new front brakes and disc, it was like new again. It felt like I lost my best friend. I didn't want to read moutain bike mags or anything to do with MTB for almost 3 months because it was so painful.

If I see my bike on the street I am going to do the 'Adam sandler water boy missle kick' to the guy and ask question later.

Sorry again to hear of your loss. Faqing Thieves!!

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 21:05 Quote
UPDATE

My bike was seen at the new Skate Park In Maple Ridge, Got a good description of the Kid riding it. Only a matter of time before I have my bike back and he is in the hospital for a month

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 21:08 Quote
lardnapkin wrote:
UPDATE

My bike was seen at the new Skate Park In Maple Ridge, Got a good description of the Kid riding it. Only a matter of time before I have my bike back and he is in the hospital for a month
nice dude what is your first move going to be on him?

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
lardnapkin wrote:
UPDATE

How old did he sound?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009404
Mobile Version of Website