House got Robbed my Bike is gone ***Pitt Meadows**

PB Forum :: Canada - West
House got Robbed my Bike is gone ***Pitt Meadows**
  • Next Page
Posted: May 29, 2008 at 7:08 Quote
ride24bikes wrote:
lardnapkin wrote:
UPDATE

My bike was seen at the new Skate Park In Maple Ridge, Got a good description of the Kid riding it. Only a matter of time before I have my bike back and he is in the hospital for a month
How old did he sound?

The guy who contacted me said he was 20-24 years old. I have distributed about 400 flyers around my area, Pizza delivery guys, Cabbies, Garbage collectors, construction workers etc...

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
UPDATE:

On Tuesday someone sold a Norco Shore 3 (2006) IDENTICAL to mine for $300, the ad was up for about 3 hours. I got an email from a guy who called on the bike but the seller said he had to sell it to make rent. The guy who contacted me then found my Craigslist ad and recognized it and was 99.9% sure it was the same bike.
The guy had the first name and the phone number of the guy. I spent 45 minutes on the web and I now have:

First/Last Name
Address
Picture (trust me he is NOT a Mountain biker)
Email Address
Phone Number

I sent him an email letting him know that there might be a mis-understanding and he should email me a picture of "his" bike that he sold to clear it up. So far no response.

What should I do next????

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
go to his house with a bat

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
i would tell da cops all this info and they can check him out, its better at least check him out, even if its only a slight chance its urs.

good luck gettin it back.

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 20:35 Quote
lardnapkin wrote:
UPDATE:

On Tuesday someone sold a Norco Shore 3 (2006) IDENTICAL to mine for $300, the ad was up for about 3 hours. I got an email from a guy who called on the bike but the seller said he had to sell it to make rent. The guy who contacted me then found my Craigslist ad and recognized it and was 99.9% sure it was the same bike.
The guy had the first name and the phone number of the guy. I spent 45 minutes on the web and I now have:

First/Last Name
Address
Picture (trust me he is NOT a Mountain biker)
Email Address
Phone Number

I sent him an email letting him know that there might be a mis-understanding and he should email me a picture of "his" bike that he sold to clear it up. So far no response.

What should I do next????
So you did get some breaks. Good to hear that man. I really hope you get your bike back, it sucks not being able to ride. I have no bike right now, but because of a total different reason. Glad to hear some good news.

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 2:00 Quote
Keep us posted so we know what to do in the same situation! So glad to hear your on your way to getting your ride back. Let the cops know the info. If you have a picture of your bike from before make sure you show them as well as proof.

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 16:48 Quote
Give me this kids contact info and where he lives i grew up in ridge and know ALOT of kids from there i will help you the best i can if i find out i know him or have heard of him i will get your bike back no problem i have my ways Smile

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 17:01 Quote
beat his ass my mike is my baby if someone took it id kill lol

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
yeah man exactly on the up side maple ridge is a small townn... everybody knows everybody

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 17:14 Quote
Bring a taser, when he opens the door, if it's the guy that fits the description just ZAAAPPPPPP that mother f*cker. Ask questions later, find your bike, kick him in the balls on the way out while he's unconcious, and then dip Big Grin

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
I spoke to the cops today. The cop who has my file rides as well and will try his best to get this guy. He has asked that I do not go to him directly as it might create problems. I am 6'2 229lbs 42 year old ex-army and can handle it. I am itching to go "chat" with him....on the bright side I am getting my new bike tomorrow 2008 Cannondale Perp. I test drove a handful and am stoked to get this bike. As a band aid my neighbor (and friend/riding partner) has invited me to Whistler for 3 days of non stop riding, we are heading up June 13th if anyone is up let me know...beer on me

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013198
Mobile Version of Website