BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
I live in Côte-des-Neiges, right behind Ste-Justine's children hospital.

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
Hey -rohan-, if you space, i'm also looking for lifts to bromont and back. I have $ for Gas as well. However, i'm not a DHer, i do mostly single tracks and XCR. I ride a Cannondale Jekyll (Lefty fork). If you have space, i'd really appreciate it.

Anyone else going to Bromont and has space, i'm game!!

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 16:49 Quote
Thisdale wrote:
Hey -rohan-, if you space, i'm also looking for lifts to bromont and back. I have $ for Gas as well. However, i'm not a DHer, i do mostly single tracks and XCR. I ride a Cannondale Jekyll (Lefty fork). If you have space, i'd really appreciate it.

Anyone else going to Bromont and has space, i'm game!!
well im not going up any time soon

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 4:45 Quote
i also ride alot at bromont Cool my favorite trail is the 7 and 23! they both realy rock Big Grin oh and for guys that dont mtb theres a very cool pump track close! its realy cool Whip Joker

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
anyone going this coming weekend? June 21-22?

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
I'v got $$$ if someone has more than one place for Bromont for the upcomming weekend.
My e-mail is pich-pich@hotmail.com

Thanks

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 10:35 Quote
i head up almost every weekend, i prefer #7 and 51.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
My favourite trail at Bromont is the 20. However this really depends on my mood. My favourite ''non smooth trails'' are the 18,22,19 and ofcourse the new WC trail they set up on the versant du lac. As for # 7, I only use it as a warm up as a 1st run. I don't find it as amazing as most people say it is, too many brake bumbs, no flow but it is a good warm up.

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
I don't agree with you Eric. The trail no 7 is quite fast and you get pretty much everything in it. You have very nice jumps and good drops. You've got also good banking in many turns and berms as well. I think Bromont as done a pretty good job with this track.

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 9:35 Quote
pinkpitch wrote:
I don't agree with you Eric. The trail no 7 is quite fast and you get pretty much everything in it. You have very nice jumps and good drops. You've got also good banking in many turns and berms as well. I think Bromont as done a pretty good job with this track.

100% agree.

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 9:38 Quote
My favorite trail is the 20 and the 53 the 7 I think there is to much speed bumps an it get your hands hurting like sh*t

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
My favorite trail is the 20 and the 53 the 7 I think there is to much speed bumps an it get your hands hurting like sh*t
thats because too much beginners rider are breaking too often instead of just going down like there supposed too ,

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
doctorz wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:
thats because too much beginners rider are breaking too often instead of just going down like there supposed too ,
I know my hands still hurts after 2 days

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 10:48 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
doctorz wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:

Razz you probably hold on to your grips too tight Joker

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
joker1981 wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:
doctorz wrote:

Razz you probably hold on to your grips too tight Joker
possibly

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013993
Mobile Version of Website