BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
Posted: Apr 15, 2010 at 19:36 Quote
We had Mont Blanc near Tremblant, and while Calabogie is in Ontario, it's not that far....Both of which are now closed. Frown

Posted: Apr 15, 2010 at 19:38 Quote
Evol wrote:
We had Mont Blanc near Tremblant, and while Calabogie is in Ontario, it's not that far....Both of which are now closed. Frown

didn't even get to try mont blanc Cry

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 16:28 Quote
lucky-7 wrote:

and Mont-tremblant for some races

Only one DH race at Tremblant

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 18:57 Quote
sparky18 wrote:
lucky-7 wrote:

Thats what I wrote.. FOR SOME races!!Rolleyes

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 7:29 Quote
lucky-7 wrote:
sparky18 wrote:
lucky-7 wrote:

And thats why I wrote "only one race at Tremblant"Rolleyes

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 14:56 Quote
sparky18 wrote:
lucky-7 wrote:
sparky18 wrote:

And thats why I wrote "only one race at Tremblant"Rolleyes

Jail

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 15:11 Quote
hey ive never done dh but was wondering what you guys think of how this bike would be at bromont.. i know its not a dh bike but it would be ok to do some at bromont eh going in the park doing flowy trails and some dh and having fun with?

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 15:16 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
hey ive never done dh but was wondering what you guys think of how this bike would be at bromont.. i know its not a dh bike but it would be ok to do some at bromont eh going in the park doing flowy trails and some dh and having fun with?

You'll be just fine with that bike, it's a 4X bike anyways so it can handle some abuse. Wink

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 15:17 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
yeah the norco 4x is ok.

my brother ride a norco bigfoot 2007 and he have fun.

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 15:17 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:

You'll be just fine with that bike, it's a 4X bike anyways so it can handle some abuse. Wink
alright thanks im probly trading it for my ns suburban so ill start doing a bit of dh and stuff with it at bromotn cause i live in sherbrooke so its not to far

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 at 18:05 Quote
Hey all,

I'm a girl and I'm new to this website and DH in general. It's a whole new world I'm discovering and loving!

I was wondering if there are any other girls out there that ride at Bromont?

I plan on biking at Bromont on a regular basis this summer and I'd love to have some girls to ride with.

Of course, I also speak French Wink

Cheers!

-z

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 at 20:24 Quote
Hey Zenya, Yeah, there are girls who ride at Bromont. I see lots of girls every weekend.
Oh, and welcome to biking !!!! You'll love it.

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 20:23 Quote
Evol wrote:
Hey Zenya, Yeah, there are girls who ride at Bromont. I see lots of girls every weekend.
Oh, and welcome to biking !!!! You'll love it.

Thanks for the warm welcome Evol!

Yeah, I know other girls ride at Bromont, but i'm hoping to meet some of them beforehand. It's fun to ride in groups, and unfortunately, none of my friends are into DH.

If not, I'll see you all at the mountain. You can't miss me, I'll be riding the absolutely gorgeous new Voltage FR 30 Smile

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 5:54 Quote
hey guys thjanks for your input and helping me take the norco 4x. so yeah i got her and she looks real good. this will be my first year doing dh so i think itll be good for me. im so anxious to start! most of my friends dont ride dh though so if anybody ever wants to ride with me im up to it XD
here are some new pics

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 14:30 Quote
While it's not made for DH, it is a very capable bike and being a smaller format, I think you'll enjoy it more than a big bike on the little stuff since it won't just absorb everything. I rode Bromont for a few years with a Norco 4by (what the 4x used to be) and I loved it. I ride an Aline now (and my 4by was stolen Evil ), but there are times when I would love to hit the trails on the small bike.
Anyone who is planning to ride on Sat. May 8th (open day), feel free to say hi !!
I ride a blue '08 Aline Park. Check my profile for photos so you know who the hell I am...LOL

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018443
Mobile Version of Website