BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 12:47 Quote
grfreeride wrote:
Est-ce que le pont en bas de la montage a été reconstruit pour faire des jumps? Ça m'a beaucoup manqué l'an dernier...

Le pont ne sera pas reconstruit mais il y as une nouvelle ligne de fait avec jump qui est bien

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 12:48 Quote
grfreeride wrote:
Est-ce que le pont en bas de la montage a été reconstruit pour faire des jumps? Ça m'a beaucoup manqué l'an dernier...

Non mais la 52 a été beaucoup refait avant le river gap pour ajouter des nices défi de jump ! Debut de la 7 aussi a été retravaillé

Posted: Jan 30, 2021 at 12:54 Quote
Has anyone heard if they're gonna open the new high-speed chondola (chair/gondola lift) on the village side for bikes this season (2021)? They desperately need a 4th bike lift!

Posted: Jan 30, 2021 at 13:38 Quote
I was there this week with my kids skiing and the guy working the lift didn’t know a thing about it.
From my understanding they did a survey in the fall on Facebook asking riders if they would be willing to pay another $100 on top of the regular seasons pass to use the high speed 6 pack chair. I haven’t heard if they released their results.

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 1:31 Quote
rugbyred wrote:
I was there this week with my kids skiing and the guy working the lift didn’t know a thing about it.
From my understanding they did a survey in the fall on Facebook asking riders if they would be willing to pay another $100 on top of the regular seasons pass to use the high speed 6 pack chair. I haven’t heard if they released their results.

Thanks for the info! I remember hearing about that too, I hope they make it happen Big Grin

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 6:09 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:
rugbyred wrote:

Thanks for the info! I remember hearing about that too, I hope they make it happen Big Grin

I think if covid regulation are still on for 2021 they definetly need that high-speed lift just to reduce line time.

It happened way to frequently to wait almost in the parking to go up

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 12:23 Quote

It was faster to pedal up than wait!

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 12:34 Quote
rugbyred wrote:

It was faster to pedal up than wait!

Yeah they desperately need that 4th lift open for bikes! I really hope they open it! Too man times was the lineup backed up to the parking lot (on both the versant du lac and versant du village). You'd be lucky to get 5-8 laps in, on a day like that. You should have no problem getting 15-20+ laps in a day, and with the volumes of riders pilling in at Bromont over the last few years, it's definitely justified for them to get a 4th chairlift open for bikes! Big Grin

Bromont is going to be the next mini Whistler Mountain Bike Park of Eastern Canada, so we need more lifts open for bikes and more gnarly downhill tracks to ride Big Grin

And I would happily pay an extra $100 for my seasons pass if they do that Big Grin

4 chairlifts for Bikes
More, gnarly downhill trails yes please (double blacks and maybe a technical pro line with a few man made featues for gnarly spice?!) Big Grin

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 10:35 Quote
If you have 5 minutes to write an email to Bromont. Saying that you really would like to see the 6 person chair open with 4 bike hooks per chair ... it just can help the cause!

If people ask it might happen!

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 17:43 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
If you have 5 minutes to write an email to Bromont. Saying that you really would like to see the 6 person chair open with 4 bike hooks per chair ... it just can help the cause!

If people ask it might happen!

AMEN! I'll gladly send an email! If you have an email that it would be best sent to, please post it here! I'll be sharing this thread with all of my local buddies as well, to get everyone sending emails. We NEED this to happen. Badly Big Grin

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 8:05 Quote
AMEN! I'll gladly send an email! If you have an email that it would be best sent to, please post it here! I'll be sharing this thread with all of my local buddies as well, to get everyone sending emails. We NEED this to happen. Badly Big Grin [/Quote]

Nice... if that happen, it gonna change our MTB expérience at bromont!!! Like 8 years ago with the fast chairlift on the village side!!

Nice ... if it happens, it will change our mountain biking experience in Bromont !!! Like 8 years ago with the fast chairlift on the village side !! :-)

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 13:58 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
AMEN! I'll gladly send an email! If you have an email that it would be best sent to, please post it here! I'll be sharing this thread with all of my local buddies as well, to get everyone sending emails. We NEED this to happen. Badly Big Grin

Nice... if that happen, it gonna change our MTB expérience at bromont!!! Like 8 years ago with the fast chairlift on the village side!!

Nice ... if it happens, it will change our mountain biking experience in Bromont !!! Like 8 years ago with the fast chairlift on the village side !! :-)[/Quote]

I just sent them an email!

Here's a link for anyone else wanting to do the same! Let's get this lift running starting 2021! Big Grin

https://www.bromontmontagne.com/en/contact-us/

Click that link: scroll down until you see the "Write to us" section. Fill out your message and send! Cheers Big Grin

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 15:32 Quote
IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GET THOSE BIKES OUT!! (Or at least get them ready for the riding season)
I'm excited to hear updates as we get closer to the bike season!
If anyone has any info, drop it here! Big Grin
I CAN'T WAIT TO SHRED! Big Grin \m/

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 15:47 Quote
Username check out, ha!

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 16:52 Quote
Kyle is probably the most hardcore mountain biker I have ever met- his username may be an understatement.

Always good guy to ride with

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013237
Mobile Version of Website