BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
Posted: Mar 18, 2021 at 12:19 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:
jpjpj wrote:
The opening date is on Trailforks now.. 22 may!

I updated that assuming that is the day they're going to open. But I'm fairly certain it'll be the correct date, either that or Friday the 21st, but most likely Saturday the 22nd I'd think eh? What do you think? I'm curious. Man I can't wait to ride Big Grin and If I hear any changed in regards to the date, I'll make sure to update it. Cheers \m/ Big Grin

A guys from bromont confirm me, normaly the mountain gonna open on friday 21! But it always depend on the spring meteo!

Summer is comming fast!!

ILS OUVRENT LE VENDREDI 21 MAI SELON LA MÉTÉO?! OUI!!! L'ÉTÉ ARRIVE RAPIDEMENT !!!! YEEHEEWWWW! Big Grin

THEY'RE OPENING ON THE FRIDAY MAY 21ST WEATHER DEPENDING?! YES!!! SUMMER IS COMING QUICK!!!! YEEHEEWWWW! Big Grin

Posted: Mar 19, 2021 at 7:14 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
Best news for the the bromont bike season!!

They give preview for the schedule for chairlift:

- monday to thurday = #3 only
- friday = #3 #4 #5
- Saturday and sunday = #3 #4 #5 #8

This is a good start!! One day we gonna have the #4 open all week long :-P

Great news !!! but not really happy that they will open chair 8 all summer long.

Posted: Mar 19, 2021 at 13:01 Quote
jpjpj wrote:

- friday = #3 #4 #5

#4 all week long! YES!!! Next season we push for that!!!! Big Grin

Posted: Mar 19, 2021 at 16:14 Quote
marcoroy wrote:
jpjpj wrote:

- friday = #3 #4 #5

Great news !!! but not really happy that they will open chair 8 all summer long.

I've heard a few people express those feelings, and I see where you're coming from completely. I hope the Enduro trails don't get too blown up from it, I know that must suck Frown . If everyone who rides at Bromont donates even $5 to the "Réseau de la Montagne" side of the mountain, via trailforks. It can really help them will trail maintenance throughout the season Big Grin . I know it's not a perfect fix but its a start Smile . I don't ride over there very often, but even so I donated to support the cause! If everyone pitches in a few bucks, it can only help the trails Big Grin . Cheers Big Grin

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 9:36 Quote
$479 plus taxes for Bromont this year

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 10:48 Quote
rugbyred wrote:

Just got my early bird DH seasons pass! Big Grin

$399 plus tax and after tax it was just under $460 (I recharged my card from last year and saved $5)

They have limited quantities at this price so if you plan to buy one, buy it asap!

I can't wait to shred! Big Grin

https://www.bromontmontagne.com/en/mountain-biking-season-passes-and-tickets/

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 11:29 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:
rugbyred wrote:

$399 plus tax and after tax it was just under $460 (I recharged my card from last year and saved $5)

They have limited quantities at this price so if you plan to buy one, buy it asap!

Last year i bought it at 319$ in presale i hope they run the main chair every friday at that price!!! 50$ more for parc des sommets option.

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 12:18 Quote
marcoroy wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:
rugbyred wrote:

Last year i bought it at 319$ in presale i hope they run the main chair every friday at that price!!! 50$ more for parc des sommets option.

Me too! Yeah its a bit more for sure, I really hope they have LOTS of bike carriers for the new front side lift!
At that price I hope they're investing a lot in new bike carriers! And not something like 1 bike per chair, that will be useless for moving riders up the mountain and for shortening the lines. So here's hoping they have a LOT of bike carriers this year Big Grin

Here's the lift schedule for this season!

Weekly Bike Park chairlift schedule:

1 Chairlift open from Monday-Thursday (Lift #3.)
3 Chairlifts open on Friday (Lifts #3, #4, and #5.)
4 Chairlifts open on Saturday, Sunday & Holiday weekends (Lifts #3, #4, #5 and #8.)

They are running the main chair every Friday too! Big Grin

Whats the parc des sommets option? Is that for the pedal up enduro section?

Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 12:27 Quote
Hey guys, first post here but ive got a quick question...

A few of my friends and I got into downhiil last summer and are going to head up to bromont this summer when schools out. Are the lines significantly shorter on weekdays to make having access to fewer trails worth it? Are the lines even any shorter during the week due to only 1 lift?

Let me know the best days to ride which would let us get the most laps in!

Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 12:58 Quote
spencerh1569 wrote:
Hey guys, first post here but ive got a quick question...

A few of my friends and I got into downhiil last summer and are going to head up to bromont this summer when schools out. Are the lines significantly shorter on weekdays to make having access to fewer trails worth it? Are the lines even any shorter during the week due to only 1 lift?

Let me know the best days to ride which would let us get the most laps in!

Hey man!

Some of the towns locals will know better I'm sure, especially if they live close to and ride the mountain during the week normally. But I'd say it's usually most quiet during the week, and that's also why they only run the 1 lift. The amount of lifts running usually correlates to the expected amount of riders for the day. So like Monday-Thursday they run 1 lift cuz it's usually quieter. Friday they'll be running 3 lifts this year, and 4 lifts on weekends and holiday weekends.

So I feel like the best days will probably be Monday-Friday although every day at Bromont is a good day if you ask me haha xD. Hopefully they plan to have 3 or so bike carriers per chair on the new high speed chairlift. In order to keep bikes and riders moving up the mountain fast and to keep the lines down to maximize the amount of riding possible in a day. If that happens then every day could be a good day in terms of not waiting long for lineups. Big Grin

I hope that helps!

I'll see you boys there! Cheers! Big Grin \m/

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 10:29 Quote
I find during the week much better. Usually I do a Wednesday to Saturday trip because I'm pretty tired by Saturday when its busy and don't mind slowing down a bit. I'm terrible at jumping so don't miss the Lac side.

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 10:45 Quote
Thanks for the answers, we'll likley ride wednesday to friday!

Are the Versant du Lac trails open during the week if you want to pedal back to the main lift?

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 13:00 Quote
spencerh1569 wrote:

Are the Versant du Lac trails open during the week if you want to pedal back to the main lift?

Yes, you're just on your own. Check out the enduro type trails too, if you're into that sort of thing. Smile

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 18:00 Quote
spencerh1569 wrote:

You can also ride the upper sections of most of the trails on the lake side (Versant du Lac), and still get back down to the bottom of the village side and lift (Versant du Village). Check trailforks or the trailmap and you should be able to see what I'm talking about. So you can ride the upper sections of a lot of the lake side trails, and still get to the village lift during the week without having to do much if any pedalling or pushing (depending on the trail).

Cheers Big Grin \m/

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 18:01 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
spencerh1569 wrote:

Yes, you're just on your own. Check out the enduro type trails too, if you're into that sort of thing. Smile

+1 ^ I don't currently ride Enduro, but I've been on a few of the enduro trails and they are top notch. Super fun. Big Grin Not to mention Bromont has a SICK Dirt jump park right near the bike park, it's mainly BMX/DJ mtb style dirt jumps with proper gaps! It's sick, the town is so bike friendly Big Grin \m/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016880
Mobile Version of Website