BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
Posted: May 20, 2021 at 16:26 Quote
rugbyred wrote:
It NEEDS rain but slowly. It’s very dry and dusty. If it rains to hard this weekend, it will be a disaster for the trails.
New end to 7 under the chair. The first table is gone as is the wall ride. A whole bunch of berms with a jump into the first one that will catch a lot of people out and cause crashes if they go to fast. I think there is even a power pole not far behind the first berm.

Yeah judging by the photos and videos clips I saw, the berms look waaaaaaay too flat (not nearly steep enough), they're very flat looking berms. That's not good :/.

And damn those lines are going to be insane, no offence to Bromont cuz I love Bromont, but they're slacking a bit not having all 4 lifts running for opening weekend. I'd make the drive and volunteer to help if it meant having them all open for opening weekend.. The lines are going to be the worst they've ever been I have a feeling -.-

(usually I'm stoked, but that has me not so stoked) Razz

Posted: May 20, 2021 at 16:31 Quote
There are no chairs on half the 6 pack chair.
One of the employees said in a month and it would have trays similar to the Versant du Lac chair

Posted: May 20, 2021 at 19:01 Quote
rugbyred wrote:
There are no chairs on half the 6 pack chair.
One of the employees said in a month and it would have trays similar to the Versant du Lac chair

Ahh gotcha, sick I'm excited for those to show up! Big Grin

I wish they had Versant du Lac open next weekend. But either way I'm so excited nonetheless! Cheers everyone! Big Grin

Posted: May 23, 2021 at 8:52 Quote
How bad are the lines? I woman I know gave up after three runs on Saturday as she said they were too long.
Hopefully some rain fell and helped with the dust.

Posted: May 23, 2021 at 14:40 Quote
The rain this morning made the tracks perfect, so much grip in the corners!!

O+
Posted: May 25, 2021 at 7:45 Quote
So how busy was it this weekend? tup or Thumbs Down

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 16:33 Quote
la ligne etais devant les condo en avant du p5 .. cest vraiment nimporte quoi! jai remis le v10 dans le truck et jai pedaler jusqu'en haut avec le hightower et je suis arriver 20 min avant mon ami qui as attendu en ligne pour la chaise

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 16:57 Quote
It was absolutely horrible. I'm very disappointed. Won't be back until they get the lifts figured out. And they won't let you on the lift at 15 minutes before closing now. What a scam. I feel quite ripped off. Not happy with Bromont at all.

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 19:47 Quote
You made it across. Well done. Do explain as I need to get my brother across to come help redo my roof.

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 20:04 Quote
*OPP + SQ have entered the chat*

Posted: May 26, 2021 at 4:26 Quote
I made it fine. It's all dependant on the person I guess. I was delivering my buddy Will his Adaptive DH mountain bike, that could have played a part as well. But yeah they let me in, no issues.

Posted: May 26, 2021 at 4:26 Quote
turco999 wrote:
*OPP + SQ have entered the chat*

lol Razz

O+
Posted: May 26, 2021 at 7:04 Quote
db235612 wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:

Thanks for sharing, I'll keep my eye on this thread, don't want to head out there to complete 5 runs...

Posted: May 26, 2021 at 7:29 Quote
BornOnTwo wrote:
db235612 wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:

Thanks for sharing, I'll keep my eye on this thread, don't want to head out there to complete 5 runs...

Absolutely man, I don't want anyone else to waste their time too if they don't have to.

I wouldn't bother going until they open the other 2 chairlifts for bikes. Don't waste your time going right now, especially if it's a long drive which I know for you it is too. They need to get their shit together. And this not letting people on the lift for the last 15 minutes of the day is really penny grabby business. They really need to change that back to the way it was. Or at the very least, when the high speed lifts open, 5 minutes before close should be the cutoff for boarding the chairlifts (not 15 min). But I think it should be 1 minute before close like it was. They're asking for more $$$ but are giving us less in return. I'm very unhappy with Bromont right now :/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.033342
Mobile Version of Website