BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
Author Message
Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 20:24 Quote
BornOnTwo wrote:
Did a couple runs at Bromont the other day, nice trails.


Funny thing was the lift crew kept telling people to take off gloves and wash hands.....but no masks.....Moon

Yeah it's kinda odd eh? Razz
I get it they're doing what they're told but yeah if you're wearing gloves you shouldn't have to sanitize your hands, if anything just the gloves lol
I'm just stoked the masks are no more on the lift and in the line, even if I can't ride right now haha. xD

Posted: Aug 23, 2021 at 9:37 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:
BornOnTwo wrote:
Did a couple runs at Bromont the other day, nice trails.


Funny thing was the lift crew kept telling people to take off gloves and wash hands.....but no masks.....Moon

Yeah it's kinda odd eh? Razz
I get it they're doing what they're told but yeah if you're wearing gloves you shouldn't have to sanitize your hands, if anything just the gloves lol
I'm just stoked the masks are no more on the lift and in the line, even if I can't ride right now haha. xD

Odd indeed, but at this point if they asked us to do jumping jacks I would if it means I ride.

Can't ride? Sucks man.....whatever the reason.....

Posted: Aug 23, 2021 at 10:56 Quote
BornOnTwo wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:
BornOnTwo wrote:
Did a couple runs at Bromont the other day, nice trails.


Funny thing was the lift crew kept telling people to take off gloves and wash hands.....but no masks.....Moon

Yeah it's kinda odd eh? Razz
I get it they're doing what they're told but yeah if you're wearing gloves you shouldn't have to sanitize your hands, if anything just the gloves lol
I'm just stoked the masks are no more on the lift and in the line, even if I can't ride right now haha. xD

Odd indeed, but at this point if they asked us to do jumping jacks I would if it means I ride.

Can't ride? Sucks man.....whatever the reason.....

Hhaha ain't that the truth! I would as well hahaha xD

I broke my collarbone a month ago on 1837 at Mont-Sainte-Anne, had surgery almost 3 weeks ago now. Should hopefully be back on the bike for the last few weeks of the season Big Grin \m/

Posted: Aug 26, 2021 at 12:52 Quote
The silly part is I walked through the gates without cleaning my hands most times over the last few days. But if my girlfriend tried that with gloves on, she'd be asked to take them off.

And they'd bring her the bottle and get all close etc etc with no masks on. Oh well....weird rules.

At least we can get two people on the lift at the same time.

Posted: Aug 26, 2021 at 16:14 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:
I broke my collarbone a month ago on 1837 at Mont-Sainte-Anne, had surgery almost 3 weeks ago now. Should hopefully be back on the bike for the last few weeks of the season Big Grin \m/

Shitty man, hope you heal up quick!

Posted: Oct 13, 2021 at 14:05 Quote
222
Wink Facepalm Razz

Great season Smile \m/

Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 6:38 Quote
Hey everyone, not sure how I made this mistake but I came to bromont for the weekend thinking the lift was open. I was obviously wrong.

Are there any trails we can ride without the lift? Are we allowed to just ride up the hill? I checked trailforks and everything looks to be on the hill.

Thanks!

Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 7:09 Quote
You can ride most of the trails but some may be closed and the leaves will most likely be terrible.
If you head over to the enduro side, the trails are open and should be better maintained at this time of the year.

Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 13:48 Quote
rugbyred wrote:
You can ride most of the trails but some may be closed and the leaves will most likely be terrible.
If you head over to the enduro side, the trails are open and should be better maintained at this time of the year.

Thanks for the info! just got back, was a great day out!

Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 11:58 Quote
christobal wrote:
Hey everyone, not sure how I made this mistake but I came to bromont for the weekend thinking the lift was open. I was obviously wrong.

Are there any trails we can ride without the lift? Are we allowed to just ride up the hill? I checked trailforks and everything looks to be on the hill.

Thanks!

Oh no! Good to hear you still had a great time riding though Big Grin

Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 11:59 Quote
bishopsmike wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:
I broke my collarbone a month ago on 1837 at Mont-Sainte-Anne, had surgery almost 3 weeks ago now. Should hopefully be back on the bike for the last few weeks of the season Big Grin \m/

Shitty man, hope you heal up quick!

All good to go now, thanks Mike Big Grin

Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 13:12 Quote
Good to hear but please don’t do a daily countdown. I’m good with 10 day increments!

Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 13:40 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:
112
Drool Salute

Big Grin

Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 16:20 Quote
rugbyred wrote:
Good to hear but please don’t do a daily countdown. I’m good with 10 day increments!
Wink Beer


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009108
Mobile Version of Website