BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
Posted: Mar 20, 2023 at 10:43 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:
60!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin \m/

According to the bike school page, the first evening class would be on May 25th in the evening... so one day less = 59 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Hope is here!

So opening is on the 25th then? I'm confused Razz hahaha

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2023 at 10:46 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:

I don't know... But according to the school page the chair would run on Thursday night (May 25th)... to be confirmed later when the schedule will be released .....

Posted: Mar 20, 2023 at 10:49 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:

I don't know... But according to the school page the chair would run on Thursday night (May 25th)... to be confirmed later when the schedule will be released .....

Oh okay I think I understand now, I'm assuming that's the first Thursday of Bike School cuz the bike park opens on Friday. So opening Friday May 19th would be a day after the bike school, I'm guessing that's why they have to push the first bike school day to May 25th. So that confirms to me that they will be open May 19th or sooner! SICK, thanks for the info brother! Big Grin \m/

Posted: Mar 20, 2023 at 10:52 Quote
JP are you still getting the Scott Gambler for this year bro!? :O Big Grin \m/

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2023 at 12:28 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:

Normally yes, but later in the summer... I start the season with a Genius 910 2023!

Currently I have some pieces for the Gambler build

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2023 at 12:36 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:

Oh okay I think I understand now, I'm assuming that's the first Thursday of Bike School cuz the bike park opens on Friday. So opening Friday May 19th would be a day after the bike school, I'm guessing that's why they have to push the first bike school day to May 25th. So that confirms to me that they will be open May 19th or sooner! SICK, thanks for the info brother! Big Grin \m/

Sorry my mistake... I thought you were counting down to Friday the 26th .... Rolleyes

Posted: Mar 21, 2023 at 7:56 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:

Normally yes, but later in the summer... I start the season with a Genius 910 2023!

Currently I have some pieces for the Gambler build

I'm excited for you bro! SO STOKED!!! YEEWWW!!!! Big Grin \mm/

Posted: Mar 21, 2023 at 7:58 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:

Sorry my mistake... I thought you were counting down to Friday the 26th .... Rolleyes

That's okay brother haha! Big Grin
59 days now ladies and gents! YEEWWW!!!! Big Grin \m/

Posted: Mar 23, 2023 at 16:30 Quote
Bromont 2022 Opening Weekend and More! What a NUTHOUSE lol tup

Posted: Mar 24, 2023 at 4:12 Quote
brap brapp, shred till dead brah !!

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2023 at 9:27 Quote
Several days late but sincere thanks Kyle and Canadamos for the lodging ideas, great stuff! Very much appreciated.

Posted: Mar 24, 2023 at 9:38 Quote
dieselt wrote:
brap brapp, shred till dead brah !!

It's almost GAME TIME! Big Grin \m/

Posted: Mar 24, 2023 at 9:39 Quote
gregnbishop wrote:
Several days late but sincere thanks Kyle and Canadamos for the lodging ideas, great stuff! Very much appreciated.

Happy to help my friend! Hope to see you on the trails! YEEWWW!!!! Big Grin \m/

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 17:38 Quote
Comprend pas trop
La pré-vente de 449$ est seulement pour les abonnés au ski ??

Donc ça va être 529$ + tx donc 608$?

Esti chu vieux. Me rappelle avoir payé moins en 1996 lolol

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 17:47 Quote
Poloturbo wrote:
Comprend pas trop
La pré-vente de 449$ est seulement pour les abonnés au ski ??

Donc ça va être 529$ + tx donc 608$?

Esti chu vieux. Me rappelle avoir payé moins en 1996 lolol

J'espère qu'ils ne finiront pas par nous facturer autant, c'est insensé. Une fois qu'ils auront ouvert la remontée mécanique du Mont Spruce pour la saison 2024, je pourrais mieux le comprendre. Mais putain c'est trop actuellement -.-

I hope they don't end up charging us that much, that's insane. Once they get Mont Spruce lift open for the 2024 season okay I could understand it more. But damn that's too much currently -.-

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013949
Mobile Version of Website