BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
Posted: May 25, 2010 at 17:34 Quote
Ohh thats more understandable

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 17:36 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Ohh thats more understandable
yeah but id still run a front brake if i was him even if a back brake is enough just because itll ride better

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 17:59 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
He woulda had better luck tying a cinder block to the bike lol, He sounds like a hardcore rider

Actualy theirs another word for it.

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 18:09 Quote
soooo I hear there is a 50ft drop off at bromont is this true? and what trail would it be on?

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 18:19 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
soooo I hear there is a 50ft drop off at bromont is this true? and what trail would it be on?
Oh god, no theirs no 50ft drop. The bike park has a ramp with a 45ft gap and if you miss that it's the equivalent of hitting a building head on. But the bike park is closed till mid to end of June and if you get caught in it your out the door.

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 18:49 Quote
Are BOTH the fast lifts running properly? or are they running you up the super slow lift along with the sliders lol

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 18:54 Quote
Aww I was hoping to see a crazy drop.... Whats the biggest drop thats there?

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 18:57 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Aww I was hoping to see a crazy drop.... Whats the biggest drop thats there?

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 19:10 Quote
nice drop Big Grin How busy is it during the weekdays was hoping I could find some people to ride with, or is it dead?

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 19:15 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
nice drop Big Grin How busy is it during the weekdays was hoping I could find some people to ride with, or is it dead?
yeah you could find some good people to ride with. the week end at bromont is never dead.

like the 16 mai. the end of the line for the chairlifts is at the bridge!Eek

sorry for my bad english.

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 19:29 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Not open week days only weekends till schools out. Both sides of the mountain is open and the detachable lifts. Wink

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 19:30 Quote
Rollingsound514 wrote:
Are BOTH the fast lifts running properly? or are they running you up the super slow lift along with the sliders lol
Both fast lifts are running.

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 19:44 Quote
Evol wrote:
Rollingsound514 wrote:
Both fast lifts are running.

Copy cat, oh nevermind you are a cat. lol

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 19:51 Quote
thanks for answering my questions Rigaud maybe ill recognize your bike out there Big Grin

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 19:56 Quote
wow bromont is king tup ilearned to ride at calabogie (to bad its 2 years dead ) then i managed to get in 290 runs at capmpfortune lots and lots of rocks ! but bromont was like fast very nice trails.i will definatly go againBig Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013495
Mobile Version of Website