Anyone dealt with bikerescue.org?

PB Forum :: 29ers
Anyone dealt with bikerescue.org?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 0:47 Quote
Goddamn. What a douche.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080110/BC_BIKE_RESCUE_080110/20080114?hub=Business

So are all you people who got bikes from this guy going to call the VPD & RCMP to find out if you're holding someone else's baby?

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 1:02 Quote
aniyn wrote:
Goddamn. What a douche.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080110/BC_BIKE_RESCUE_080110/20080114?hub=Business

So are all you people who got bikes from this guy going to call the VPD & RCMP to find out if you're holding someone else's baby?

i highly doubt that........it isnt their fault hes doing this evil deed.

even though they are technically commiting a crime by not doing so....

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 1:06 Quote
Be interesting to hear what Bikerescue.ca have to say, that is if they reply here at all...

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 1:07 Quote
if you look back a page or two he does reply........

doubt he will after the BOMBRolleyes was dropped..

Jail CUMMON!!!! he has been convicted of Fraud in SEVERAL other provinces!!!!Jail

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 9:19 Quote
bikerescue wrote:
I should clear up something on that last post. I am not officially a not-for profit. I am trying to run my program with the same rules, but it is all self imposed. The hope is to find the right balance for this to make it self sufficient before officially applying for the registered not-for-profit status. At this point, it looks like I had about a $7400+ balance against outgoing expenses versus income and estimated resale value of unclaimed bikes still in storage. My intentions were to donate the equivalent in 'profits' worth of bikes to empty stocking programs and the likes, but the holidays were so crazy I never got the chance. At this point, it looks like I will be doing some donations to OCB or similar registered non-profits. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to forward them to info@bikerescue.org and I will review the ideas.

Cheers!
Gord
www.bikerescue.org

Thief. I cannot wait till they bust you! It's people like you who tarnish this world we live in... Wanker.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011806
Mobile Version of Website