Goggles

Previous Page |
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 19:15 Quote
Next season I plan to get the 08 Giro Remedy, Smith Fuel Graphics Series, new bike tool, and a tune up as usual. I was wondering how you guys like wearing goggles. I won't use it for dj and street stuff but for going up to whistler. Does it help a lot?

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 19:17 Quote
Get something with a good quality lense that doesn't distort you distance peception too much. I would suggest Oakley or Adidas.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 19:19 Quote
if its dusty them its a good idea. adidas burna are the best

Mod
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 19:19 Quote
xfactor78 wrote:
Next season I plan to get the 08 Giro Remedy, Smith Fuel Graphics Series, new bike tool, and a tune up as usual. I was wondering how you guys like wearing goggles. I won't use it for dj and street stuff but for going up to whistler. Does it help a lot?
I only where mine when it is super dusty or super wet, otherwise I hate having goggles. Whistler is doesn't really help much unless it is super wet, dusty. or clouds of bugs everywhere.

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 15:54 Quote
well the past 3 times i went to whistler it was pretty dusty. What do you guys think of the smith fuel graphics series. They are selling for $80.00 at my lbs. Those were the ones I want.

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 15:54 Quote
I prefer to always wear my Oakley O-Frames when DH/FRing to keep wind out of my eyes(as well as dust/mud). It's all personal preferance whether to wear them all the time or not. Any good Moto Cross googles work so pick the ones you like.

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 16:00 Quote
go with oakley crow bars withy the tear offs

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 16:07 Quote
freerydscott wrote:
I prefer to always wear my Oakley O-Frames when DH/FRing to keep wind out of my eyes(as well as dust/mud). It's all personal preferance whether to wear them all the time or not. Any good Moto Cross googles work so pick the ones you like.

Love my Oakley 0-frames as well. They work great for the muddy/dusty days at Whistler. Plus they are relatively cheap. Don't wear them all the time, but they are great when I do.

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 16:11 Quote
the 0-Frame looks sick but im diggin the fuel graphics more. But I think the o-frames might be better. And come in a colour i like. So for now I guess its o-frame vs fuel graphics series

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 16:12 Quote
oh yeah, is there a difference between the o-frame enduro or the normal ones? What does the enduro do differently than the normal o-frames?

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 22:25 Quote
xfactor78 wrote:
oh yeah, is there a difference between the o-frame enduro or the normal ones? What does the enduro do differently than the normal o-frames?
anybody?

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 at 8:43 Quote
I don't think there is a whole lot of difference between the two. I think the enduro has a better ventilation system among a few other minor differences. Check out the Oakley website...

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 at 13:31 Quote
I have a a pair of Oakley Crowbar MX's and totally love them. They are very comfortable and keep all the roost and mud from your front tire off your face. I only wear them when I'm out DHing, and have to say it helps hugely. You don't worry about dust and other crap getting in and around your eyes. I'm never going back to wearing no goggles

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 at 13:39 Quote
the enduro o - frames have anti fog lenses and better ventilation..
I have the enduro o-frames with a lexan lens..
I ride Dh and MX with them..

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 at 13:50 Quote
I use the Spy Magneto and Alloys. I have an 07 Giro Carbon Remedy and the fit is pretty sweet. The only problem I have is locating the chrome lenses I like. I usually have to resort to ordering them from ChainReaction.com in the UK. And the lenses are $25 vs. some other companies that charge $50.

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011024
Mobile Version of Website