Goggles

• Next Page
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 at 15:24 Quote
Fully agreeing with blindsideripper right now, have just gone from a pair of Smith Fuel's Smile to a set of Spy Magneto's tup and finding them to be heaps better when it comes to air flow and anti fog. But yea the fit is the important important bit

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 at 20:27 Quote
aminal wrote:
Fully agreeing with blindsideripper right now, have just gone from a pair of Smith Fuel's Smile to a set of Spy Magneto's tup and finding them to be heaps better when it comes to air flow and anti fog. But yea the fit is the important important bit
what about the Smith Piston Graphics Series. I can get those for $50ish off ebay after shipping. Those look pretty sick and have roll offs. I heard a lot of people saying the googles only fog up when they don't move. When I'm not moving most of the time im waiting in the line up for the chairlift. But yeah I really like the smith graphics series because they have a colour scheme that goes perfectly with the new helmet I'm getting.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 16:22 Quote
haha sounds like you've made your mind up. I've got a mate with the pistons and he likes them. I get your point about only fogging up when sat still but the magneto's hardly fog up even then. Those fuels sound like a good buy tho and smith have lots of wicked as lense colours to choose from

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 16:28 Quote
ya smith are nice googles....i have a set of oakley crowbars and they dont fog up at all and plus you acn put tear off on them

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 16:51 Quote
the way i see it, as long as you go faster than ur buds, you wont get dust in your eyes, so u dont need goggles. plus, if you get dust in your eyes, its a rush to go fast while being blind....lol

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 16:58 Quote
adidas are the way to go

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 19:10 Quote
I love wearing goggles or sunglasses going down mount washington. my friend found a busted up pair of sunglasses with one lense so i wore them the rest of the day and enjoyed not getting crap in my one eye so next time up i took some goggles and never looked back Fab

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 4:31 Quote
i have the fuel and i love them! the goggle doesn't ever fog up and you se so clear!
id suggest them to anyone! and yes, goggles are a must in dh, were something like mud, sand, bugs or a branch can get into your eyes. it also looks WAY coolerCool

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 17:34 Quote
ssaamm wrote:
if its dusty them its a good idea. adidas burna are the best

For sure, i got some burnas and it helped soo much especially at fernie. definitly keeps the dust outa ur eyes.. I picked them up cheap at framesdirect.com about 80 bucks plus shipping and handling but its not much.

O+
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 at 21:51 Quote
adreno wrote:
I use the Spy Magneto and Alloys. I have an 07 Giro Carbon Remedy and the fit is pretty sweet. The only problem I have is locating the chrome lenses I like. I usually have to resort to ordering them from ChainReaction.com in the UK. And the lenses are $25 vs. some other companies that charge $50.
you can get chrome lenses for spy alloys? do you have a link or anything?

Posted: Jul 31, 2009 at 21:52 Quote
electric visual eg-1 mx's or dragon alliance vendetta mx's. bam.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016970
Mobile Version of Website