7inch slopestyle

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
7inch slopestyle
Posted: May 22, 2008 at 21:43 Quote
bighit711 wrote:
sumas-shredder wrote:
nishnash wrote:
u know wat im not gonna buy a lucky 7 just cuz this guyz seriously pissin me bout wanting to upgrade it. ill go for a x1 or shore, and then get a new drivetrain for my current bike ( max 500)
okay, if you are just gonna change your mind because some guy on the internet doesn't like it, you aren't doing this right. You need to get a bike that suits your personal needs, not one that everyone else likes. You'll have way more fun and be a better rider on a bike that is perfect for you than on one that isn't but everyone on pinkbike seems to like.

Salute
Well it's true, i mean seriously...
Rolleyes

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 7:35 Quote
bighit711 wrote:
sumas-shredder wrote:
nishnash wrote:
u know wat im not gonna buy a lucky 7 just cuz this guyz seriously pissin me bout wanting to upgrade it. ill go for a x1 or shore, and then get a new drivetrain for my current bike ( max 500)
okay, if you are just gonna change your mind because some guy on the internet doesn't like it, you aren't doing this right. You need to get a bike that suits your personal needs, not one that everyone else likes. You'll have way more fun and be a better rider on a bike that is perfect for you than on one that isn't but everyone on pinkbike seems to like.

Salute

Dude quit being a douche and just leave

O+
Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:20 Quote
thank you, i was just rying to get him to go away. i am still considering a lucky 7 although the local shops that sell them arent very reputable

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
you dont have 3600. why are you wasting peoples time

O+
Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:24 Quote
princeofthenorth wrote:

He want's to pretend he does. It's easy to impress people over the internet.

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
hes 12, has no picutres of all the bikes and forks hes broken.

he broken a domain, a mani somthin.. and a buncha other stuff. i wonder what he actully ridess,..

O+
Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:28 Quote
im not pretending, actually, im not keen to specnd over 3500, unless its for sumthing i really want. anyway ill probably stick with a rocky slayer ss due to the fact i can get one between 2600-2700 depending on whether they charge me taxes (which they usually dont). plus i can get upgrades when i really want them, or fix my current bike

O+
Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:28 Quote
princeofthenorth wrote:

he broken a domain, a mani somthin.. and a buncha other stuff. i wonder what he actully ridess,..
never broken a domain, however i have seen many broken. ive just broke a manitoo six

O+
Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
bighit711 wrote:
princeofthenorth wrote:

He want's to pretend he does. It's easy to impress people over the internet.
dude ill nevermeet half the people on pinkbike, just maybe sumas shredder, and a cuple of the kids between greater vancouver and seattle

current bike.. which is...

i dunno if anyone said this already.. but if you aaccutlly have that much money, go and buy a glory 1. you wont notice the differnce between 8 and 7 inchs, i didn't from faith to bighit. faith feels smaller in a sorta way.

take picutres of you riding the glory of some 20 foot jumps as you claim too..

nishnash wrote:
princeofthenorth wrote:

never broken a domain, however i have seen many broken. ive just broke a manitoo six

umm.. lets pull up the domain fork thread.

O+
Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:32 Quote
never said i broke one. and i dont do 20 foots, and dont need 8 inches

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
bigquotesi no they will hold up but those skinny 35mm stanchions arnt good. steel or no steel its doesnt make that much of a difference unless u are a weight wenie. those stanchions are smaller then the fox 36 line which is the smallest even the least heavy and most skilled riders will go. i personall wont ride anything less than 38mm now due to the fact that i broke a fork with 36mm steel stanchions. it also depends on ure area i guess. i ride the shore and only the shore which is 5-10x harder than whistler (skill wise and on ure bike so they dont suit me. and the bighit is a massive beast.

bigquotesu are fogetting that the boxxers usually use 1.5 head tubes and that their are triple crown increasin the stregth by alot. thinner and more area is stronger than thicker in one area (ask anyone who does physics). the force is spread out through a larger area and it is dissapated quicker

if you wanna see more of this kids bullshit, just look around in here. you said you broke domains somewhere..

O+
Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
post it i didnt say that, and u know what thanx for your help if uve helped, but ive chosen now (sorta) and im dune, unsubscribing in 5

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
sorta choseen? i bet you dont even have 100 dollars.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014753
Mobile Version of Website