Under 18, what bike do you have, how much did it cost?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Under 18, what bike do you have, how much did it cost?
Author Message
Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 18:57 Quote
llessurretneprac wrote:
rynute wrote:
im 14 and i have a norco buzz with world cups and i sold fire works

And are those two things connected somehow? Try to make your posts a little more intelligible.
maybe u should be more inteligent becuase that makes perfect sence he sold fireworks for money to buy the bike ....

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:03 Quote
dellow wrote:
llessurretneprac wrote:
rynute wrote:
im 14 and i have a norco buzz with world cups and i sold fire works

And are those two things connected somehow? Try to make your posts a little more intelligible.
maybe u should be more inteligent becuase that makes perfect sence he sold fireworks for money to buy the bike ....
even if people neglect to use punctuation, if you're smart enough to notice you are smart enough to piece it together yourself.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:03 Quote
dellow wrote:
llessurretneprac wrote:
rynute wrote:
im 14 and i have a norco buzz with world cups and i sold fire works

And are those two things connected somehow? Try to make your posts a little more intelligible.
maybe u should be more inteligent becuase that makes perfect sence he sold fireworks for money to buy the bike ....
pwnd

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:04 Quote
I'm 13 and I have a Norco Shore 3, I love it, it rides great and it was $2500

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:05 Quote
roflbikerollrollroll wrote:
dellow wrote:
llessurretneprac wrote:


And are those two things connected somehow? Try to make your posts a little more intelligible.
maybe u should be more inteligent becuase that makes perfect sence he sold fireworks for money to buy the bike ....
pwnd
yeah lol it does make sense he could have said he sold fireworks to get the bike but still works.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:05 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
iamsocool15 wrote:
i am 12 and i got about 2 bikes:

2008 Big hit FSR 3
2007 Norco 125

i can not post them, because of my computer, it is not letting me. they are both about 4400$$, i think that is fine for a 12 year old(i bought both of those bikes when i was 11)

uhm..
lier, poser or rich?

maybe even all three

i get 90 bucks a month, i work hard for this money...i wake up every morning and shovel snow.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:06 Quote
iamsocool15 wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:


uhm..
lier, poser or rich?

maybe even all three

i get 90 bucks a month, i work hard for this money...i wake up every morning and shovel snow.

Ya I tottaly agree with that price range, nice bikes by the way

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:07 Quote
iamsocool15 wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:


uhm..
lier, poser or rich?

maybe even all three

i get 90 bucks a month, i work hard for this money...i wake up every morning and shovel snow.
, yeah your defo not making that much just shoveling snow , i make like that much a winter snow blowin, but i do like 7 houses in a hour tup defo invest inna really big snow blower

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:07 Quote
iamsocool15 wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:


uhm..
lier, poser or rich?

maybe even all three

i get 90 bucks a month, i work hard for this money...i wake up every morning and shovel snow.
come on man ur mom and dad bought u the bike im not being a dick but they had to and who cares if they did no one would trun down there parents buying them a bike so why be a dick just becuase some ppl have stuff bought for them

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:08 Quote
Fox1010 wrote:
iamsocool15 wrote:
fallen55 wrote:


maybe even all three

i get 90 bucks a month, i work hard for this money...i wake up every morning and shovel snow.

Ya I tottaly agree with that price range, nice bikes by the way

thxSmile

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:10 Quote
iamsocool15 wrote:
i am 12 and i got about 2 bikes:

2008 Big hit FSR 3
2007 Norco 125

i can not post them, because of my computer, it is not letting me. they are both about 4400$$, i think that is fine for a 12 year old(i bought both of those bikes when i was 11)

Stop bullshitting.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
llessurretneprac wrote:
iamsocool15 wrote:
i am 12 and i got about 2 bikes:

2008 Big hit FSR 3
2007 Norco 125

i can not post them, because of my computer, it is not letting me. they are both about 4400$$, i think that is fine for a 12 year old(i bought both of those bikes when i was 11)

Stop bullshitting.
+1 yea your parents bought them

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
PNWFreeride wrote:
llessurretneprac wrote:
iamsocool15 wrote:
i am 12 and i got about 2 bikes:

2008 Big hit FSR 3
2007 Norco 125

i can not post them, because of my computer, it is not letting me. they are both about 4400$$, i think that is fine for a 12 year old(i bought both of those bikes when i was 11)

Stop bullshitting.
+1 yea your parents bought them

wannu ask em your self?

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
so i just did some quick math...90 bucks a month you would have had to shovel snow for over 4 years... if you lived in a climate where it snowed year round... for some reason i doubt this... but i guess you could have cut grass but even still thats hard to believe

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
iamsocool15 wrote:
PNWFreeride wrote:
llessurretneprac wrote:


Stop bullshitting.
+1 yea your parents bought them

wannu ask em your self?
yes, give me your address.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012701
Mobile Version of Website