Toronto

Posted: Oct 31, 2010 at 10:23 Quote
Some of my friends in Burlington said it was snowing earlier. I wouldn't mind some snow I want to hit the slopes.

Posted: Oct 31, 2010 at 13:11 Quote
We had snow for 5 minutes. It's cold though, had to buy gloves today to keep riding.

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 15:45 Quote
i will be visiting ashbridges soon, i heard that they don't like bmxers and sometimes wont let them ride. Anyone care to enlighten me on this.

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 15:49 Quote
People there can be a*sholes. But the guys from Core have no problem riding there.

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 15:57 Quote
the guys at cycle solutions can be total dicks

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 15:59 Quote
I take offense to that. Feel free to elaborate...

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 16:12 Quote
bmx-33 wrote:
i will be visiting ashbridges soon, i heard that they don't like bmxers and sometimes wont let them ride. Anyone care to enlighten me on this.

completely not true. Just don't be an idiot.

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 16:15 Quote
I just moved to Toronto from Ottawa, around Finch and 27. Anything around here?

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 16:18 Quote
Not that I know of, I live 5 minutes from the Toronto Zoo.

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 16:31 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
once the guy told me my complete stp was worth 100 dollers, and they arent supposto be single speeded. another guy told me i wouldent be able to put spokes in my self.they allways talk to me like i have no idea about bikes. theres some good guys there and some i dont care for. overall i like the store bought alot of stuff there just havent had the best experiences with some of the people

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 16:38 Quote
MrRandom wrote:
I just moved to Toronto from Ottawa, around Finch and 27. Anything around here?
I'm pretty close.

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 16:42 Quote
alright thats good, do they get mad it you grind certian things their?

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 16:42 Quote
dicer wrote:
gibson243 wrote:
once the guy told me my complete stp was worth 100 dollers, and they arent supposto be single speeded. another guy told me i wouldent be able to put spokes in my self.they allways talk to me like i have no idea about bikes. theres some good guys there and some i dont care for. overall i like the store bought alot of stuff there just havent had the best experiences with some of the people

Then you were probably talking the new guys. Which store were you at first of all? The Parliament or Beaches.. They guys at the Parliament store aren't that bright with mountain bikes while the Beaches store is all about them.

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 16:50 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
dicer wrote:
gibson243 wrote:

Then you were probably talking the new guys. Which store were you at first of all? The Parliament or Beaches.. They guys at the Parliament store aren't that bright with mountain bikes while the Beaches store is all about them.
it was the beaches one. one time i was looking at a dob the price tag said a price (i forget) and hes like i cant give it to you for that much. a week later their selling it for that much at the bike show

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016318
Mobile Version of Website