BMX PARTS REVIEW (Read and ask before you buy!)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
BMX PARTS REVIEW (Read and ask before you buy!)
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 8:10 Quote
Sunday sounday frame? Worth the dosh?

Posted: Oct 29, 2013 at 15:33 Quote
reuben1 wrote:
soundwave?

they're good.

Posted: Oct 29, 2013 at 15:39 Quote
dkidd wrote:
reuben1 wrote:
soundwave?

they're good.
Yeah Soundwave! Fk autocorrect

Antigram or gsport simian?

Posted: Oct 31, 2013 at 18:50 Quote
reuben1 wrote:
dkidd wrote:
reuben1 wrote:
soundwave?

they're good.
Yeah Soundwave! Fk autocorrect

Antigram or gsport simian?

both are a goog buy.

Posted: Jan 13, 2014 at 15:29 Quote
Can anyone give me a recent review on how the ezra coasters are holding up? I've looked everywhere for a recent one but talk about it has died down since every company and then some have started coming out with "their own" coasters.

Posted: Jan 13, 2014 at 17:05 Quote
thomasmore wrote:
Can anyone give me a recent review on how the ezra coasters are holding up? I've looked everywhere for a recent one but talk about it has died down since every company and then some have started coming out with "their own" coasters.

Get a freecoaster or a cassette don't get the Ezra, mines shit

Posted: Jan 13, 2014 at 19:41 Quote
sj99 wrote:
thomasmore wrote:

Can you explain why it is shit?

Posted: Jan 14, 2014 at 5:39 Quote
thomasmore wrote:
sj99 wrote:
thomasmore wrote:

Can you explain why it is shit?
it skips quite violently, doesn't always engage and makes a crunching sound

Posted: Jan 14, 2014 at 14:24 Quote
The ezra free coaster does that. I haven't done a WHOLE lot of research on it, but all the flatland guys say that's just the nature of the product - has a VERY loud click once in a while. I believe even ezra commented that it's normal, lol. Again though, I'm not personally familiar with the product and not sure if a revamp is coming or not. Many seem to be pleased with it though "shrugs"

Posted: Jan 14, 2014 at 15:02 Quote
Gherid-lacksGPS wrote:
The ezra free coaster does that. I haven't done a WHOLE lot of research on it, but all the flatland guys say that's just the nature of the product - has a VERY loud click once in a while. I believe even ezra commented that it's normal, lol. Again though, I'm not personally familiar with the product and not sure if a revamp is coming or not. Many seem to be pleased with it though "shrugs"

yeah im really getting a lot of mixed reviews, some people love it and most dont like it because of the occasional skip but no has said that its been destroyed

Posted: Jan 24, 2014 at 14:45 Quote
Thoughts on Odyssey Chase Hawk tires?

Posted: Jan 24, 2014 at 15:26 Quote
Personaly I'm not a fan of their size, but that's just me. Everyone else I've heard who has them loves them.

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 20:59 Quote
treeafodo wrote:
Thoughts on Odyssey Chase Hawk tires?
Rode a bike with them,really grippy,but not a fan of the size,too big for me.

Posted: Feb 28, 2014 at 20:12 Quote
I found one more 2013 United SU3 online! Is a SU3 worth $570 shipped? Are there any better ones for that cost nowadays? (a year later. Lol). Besides that I have no way of riding one to see if I like it..

Posted: Mar 1, 2014 at 4:35 Quote
Yeah that's a pretty good deal. You get a bike that comes with full cromo frame & parts. It even comes with Cinema 777 double wall rims laced to sealed hubs, so the wheels should be able to take a beating.

The frame geo is relatively similar to what some aftermarket street/tech frames are.(HT: 75° / CS: 13.25 in / BB: 11.8 in / SO: 8.35 in)

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016078
Mobile Version of Website