What Got You To Start Biking? (Your history of what made you start and how?)

PB Forum :: Beginners
What Got You To Start Biking? (Your history of what made you start and how?)
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
i used to do motocross when i was little, so when i wasnt out on my mx bike, i was out makin little jumps with bricks and that
one day i was taken to the skate park, where i rode for like a year, didnt get really far to be honest
now after 3 years, didnt feel like hanging around on a street corner doin nothing and recovered my bmx, in about june, now im getting better as i am riding with people that dont show off but help you

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
paul basagotias part in nwd5
my buddy needed some goggles for snowboarding
and neither of us biked but... he had nwd5 for some reason and i traded him
a set of old goggles for this movie.. thinking im never gonna watch this
i was reallt into skateboarding at the time and for some reason had a total hate on for bikers..
but then i watched the movie and paul bass was so god dam cool. just like the no name underdog that randomly wins crankworx.
i thought it was awsome

that was in grade 8

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 11:40 Quote
i used to bike when i was little but tht was just riding around then i started skating but sucked. my friend (jordan) started bmxing and got me into it. we went on holiday couple of months ago and started looking for a birthday present, iwanted to get a new bmx but my brother shown me some mtb's and there was 1 i liked so i got it. so he got me into tht. now i do both

i'm not very good

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
umm my neighbour had some really cool bikes(Gary fisher, brodie, norco, specialized) and i asked him if i could try one out and he let me. He said i was really good aand i should go riding with him one day so i did and ever since then i use all of my spare time doin it.

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 11:50 Quote
i got an apolo form halfords lol and used to make jumps out of wood and bricks i then moved on to a bmx with one peice cranks and v brakes. i then woke up and smelt the chesse and realised that mtb was the way and brought a giant stp

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.050381
Mobile Version of Website