what is louder dtswiss 440, hadley or ringl'e ?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
what is louder dtswiss 440, hadley or ringl'e ?
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 16:59 Quote
i got a hadley hub on the rear whell of my bike and its really load so i have to go with hadley on that one

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 17:05 Quote
industry nine hubs are f*cking as loud as kings if not louder.. friend had them you heard him before you saw him coming..

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 21:21 Quote
I have the new 108 point engagement Hadley, tehy are not noisy at all compared to ringle or hope hubs, jus a nice mechanical buzzing sound, sounds like a swarm of bees is following me down the trail.

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 at 9:05 Quote
I'd rather have the quietest hub on the market - the True Precision Stealth hub. Zero noise and instant engagement. Can't beat that.

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 14:45 Quote
r-m-r wrote:
You know what's really loud? Me screaming out in anguish at the foolishness of basing an expensive hub purchase on the noise it makes.

ha ha, I hear ya.. there is a pavlov's dog reaction to loud hubs, and rightfully so being that I9, King, Ringle, Hadley, etc. are making them... generally speaking, loud hub = pimped bike... but it's not a true deduction.

i think somebody could make a killing if they came to market with a low price point loud hub... does one exist?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
dt swiss are probley the best and quite

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:38 Quote
w-e-w wrote:
r-m-r wrote:
You know what's really loud? Me screaming out in anguish at the foolishness of basing an expensive hub purchase on the noise it makes.

ha ha, I hear ya.. there is a pavlov's dog reaction to loud hubs, and rightfully so being that I9, King, Ringle, Hadley, etc. are making them... generally speaking, loud hub = pimped bike... but it's not a true deduction.

i think somebody could make a killing if they came to market with a low price point loud hub... does one exist?

I think the cheapest sound to price hub would be the Hope Pro2...

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:39 Quote
ive never heard a 440 but the hadley blows the shit out of the ringle and eats its remains for brakefast

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:43 Quote
you can barely hear a 440 (but oh it's soooo nice)
ringle is too loud
never heard a hadley

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:46 Quote
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
you can barely hear a 440 (but oh it's soooo nice)
ringle is too loud
never heard a hadley
my friends hadley drouned out 2 ringles and a hope....

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
chris kings sounds freaking awseom when you jump dude, they buzz like hell!

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
ajaxpowder wrote:
ive never heard a 440 but the hadley blows the shit out of the ringle and eats its remains for brakefast

x2

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 22:19 Quote
jeremyneal wrote:
I'd rather have the quietest hub on the market - the True Precision Stealth hub. Zero noise and instant engagement. Can't beat that.
This with an internal shifting system, tapped cables and everything else to avoid noise.:P

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
Hadley are pretty loud, so are Chris King's. Saints are also pretty loud.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
well my friend has two bikes, one has a hadley and one has a ringle,
i've heard both, and the ringle is waayyy louder.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020076
Mobile Version of Website