Kamloops Riders, who all rides here?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Kamloops Riders, who all rides here?
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 25, 2008 at 13:49 Quote
I've been in kamloops for 3 years and have met some people but not the same amount as back home who shuttle and ride everday.

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 8:00 Quote
i ride here, i have a gary fisher king fisher

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 20:46 Quote
I ride in Kamloops. I just moved here. I want to ride evening shuttle runs up Harper. Who is in? I ride a 2004 devinci johnson free ride.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
ya seems like kamloops dosent have that many people that like to go up to harper and sun peaks, they mostly just like going to the ranch. really wish there were more riders in kamloops that liked dh/freeride.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 21:45 Quote
tcdegroot wrote:
I ride in Kamloops. I just moved here. I want to ride evening shuttle runs up Harper. Who is in? I ride a 2004 devinci johnson free ride.
is your bike all black with dropoff forks? i might've seen u today. do u have a truck?

O+
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 21:48 Quote
I don't live there, but I wish I did! I am going to SunPeaks for the Yeah Bro Biker Cross on Saturday. Can anyone tell me what the course up there is like?

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
vppbikedeefer wrote:
I don't live there, but I wish I did! I am going to SunPeaks for the Yeah Bro Biker Cross on Saturday. Can anyone tell me what the course up there is like?
it has a few jumps, lots of berms, but the bottem part has lots of braking bumps. if you have a small fully it would be perfect for the track.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
umm, its what you'd expect. last time i rode it anyways. some doubles, nice big berms. nothing huge.

O+
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:28 Quote
jheldt wrote:
vppbikedeefer wrote:
it has a few jumps, lots of berms, but the bottem part has lots of braking bumps. if you have a small fully it would be perfect for the track.

HA! I am Running an Intense Tazer HT with lowered Reba's > 60mm....hmmmmm?

photo

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:29 Quote
might want a little more travel for the front end. like 95mm

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:30 Quote
am not gonna enter tho because I dont have the right kind of bike. but ill be going to the dh race on the 24th

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:31 Quote
wow i'd destroy that thing so fast!

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:32 Quote
that bike will work if it had a little more travel but yea its not that smooth of a track

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
jheldt wrote:
that bike will work if it had a little more travel but yea its not that smooth of a track

wut

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 22:11 Quote
karlheldt wrote:
jheldt wrote:

wut
do you wanna fight?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011615
Mobile Version of Website