Kamloops Riders, who all rides here?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Kamloops Riders, who all rides here?
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 22:06 Quote
anyone going to sunpeaks on sunday?

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 16:58 Quote
makripper wrote:
Thats more than fair to want them to call u, and good shop will do that. I've been a customer with them off and on for a few years and they have done that to me before too. I ordered some pedals from them once which were supposed to be in the following week. I stopped by a month later and they said they forgot to order them. after they ordered them I came back a few days later and they had my pedals!
thats because spoke sucks

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
luckynugget wrote:
makripper wrote:
Thats more than fair to want them to call u, and good shop will do that. I've been a customer with them off and on for a few years and they have done that to me before too. I ordered some pedals from them once which were supposed to be in the following week. I stopped by a month later and they said they forgot to order them. after they ordered them I came back a few days later and they had my pedals!
thats because spoke sucks
why do you think that?

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 18:42 Quote
I kind of agree, they knocked a brake piston loose while rebleeding my brakes, and just left it and tried to get me to buy new brakes. I also asked them to take a few links out of my chain and they took like a million out and after a half hour of hiking to get to monte, i shifted gears and my chain went solid. I couldnt pedal or shift out of the gear.

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
Anyways...who all raced the full boar challenge? It was sooooo sick. I loved it.

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
I might get some, there were some nsmb photograpgers. I almost hit one. lol

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
yea I just came back from harper and it has so many slippery roots, also there is two new stunts on the corkscrew line, one is a roller and the other is a really flowy table

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
Hey,

I just moved to Kamloops last week and work has finally given me a day off to bike. I want to check out the Bike Ranch, but i don't know much about it.

Is it still open?
Do I have to pay?
Is it shuttle only, or can I session?

Any info would be great.

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
chesnuts wrote:
Hey,

I just moved to Kamloops last week and work has finally given me a day off to bike. I want to check out the Bike Ranch, but i don't know much about it.

Is it still open?
Do I have to pay?
Is it shuttle only, or can I session?

Any info would be great.

ok bud... its free, no shuttle you have to hitch hike or get your own ride, and its open all year... and everyone usually just seshes

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
thanks alot, I actually just got back from there. it was pretty sweet, hitched up once and did alot of pushing. those tables by the road are friggin' huge! i could only clear the first one before running out of momentum.

Kamloopsians have been very friendly so far! You guys rock.

Now i just have to find some bro's to shuttle harper with!

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 16:21 Quote
am probably going there tomarrow, because everyone is telling me its in perfect shape right now

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 9:39 Quote
Looking into starting to ride here.

Found a bike and everything.

Unfortunately, I have nowhere to store it.

I would be willing to pay anyone in the Sahali area a fee to let me keep a bike in a garage or somewhere.

Please e-mail me at brockb@shaw.ca if you're interested.

Thanks.

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 13:59 Quote
Well, since its getting pretty close to spring, I kind of want to know if anyone around here knows any interesting places to ride. Cuz a lot of stuff got wrecked last year. Rose has been down forever except for one trail, Carcass got bulldozed, and some doucher cut down trees on monte. Seeing as it's kamloops theres gotta be more stuff that people just don't know about. You see, i have this little theory that theres lots of stuff out there thats really hidden. Because of the really good riders, who I never see riding the ranch, but are obviously riding somewhere else.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022514
Mobile Version of Website