European Bike parks

PB Forum :: Europe
European Bike parks
Posted: Jan 20, 2012 at 4:17 Quote
If your looking for a cheap, great place to stay check out www.prgmtb.com

Based in Montriond, only a short pedal on a DH bike from the lifts in Morzine, you have access to Les Gets, Morzine, Chatel, Champery, and Morgins. The Chalet offers B&B, pool table, table tennis, sauna, bike workshop, wash station, storage, BBQ, great views and has it's own bar!

Posted: Jul 15, 2012 at 10:15 Quote
Does anyone know what bike parks in europe are open durin the snowy months??? As am planning a bike holiday in November ,December time anywhere jus long tracks loads of air lol

Cheer

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2012 at 11:18 Quote
Dannyxix wrote:
Does anyone know what bike parks in europe are open durin the snowy months??? As am planning a bike holiday in November ,December time anywhere jus long tracks loads of air lol

Cheer
Check Tenerife, I think it should be open, and my friends also like to go to San Remo in the winter...never actually been there but try searching about these two.

Posted: Jul 16, 2012 at 7:49 Quote
Wat bout Czech an Slovenia am not lookin for above 20 degrees an it's jus for 5 days what there is a actual bike park in Tenerife for DH an Freeride bet it's will be near the volcano I av bin Tenerife bout 10 times not taken my bike tho

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2012 at 13:17 Quote
Dannyxix wrote:
Wat bout Czech an Slovenia am not lookin for above 20 degrees an it's jus for 5 days what there is a actual bike park in Tenerife for DH an Freeride bet it's will be near the volcano I av bin Tenerife bout 10 times not taken my bike tho
The best one in Czech would probably be Spicak (at the south, near Zelezna Ruda). I also like the trail in Rokytnice nad Jizerou and Monínec, but it's pretty much just 2 trails always, not that big bikeparks.

Posted: Aug 29, 2012 at 7:11 Quote
a small but great park in the south of Germany is http://www.bikepark-albstadt.de/

Posted: Aug 29, 2012 at 10:52 Quote
Yea but I want to go over xmas so somewhere that doesn't get snow lol if can help lads

Posted: Aug 31, 2012 at 0:30 Quote
i don´t think you will find any open bikepark with lifts to carry you and your bike up the hill around xmas. Eventually some wet & muddy dirtparks?
Bring your snowboard, xmas is not bike season...

Posted: Aug 31, 2012 at 6:19 Quote
fetzwech wrote:
i don´t think you will find any open bikepark with lifts to carry you and your bike up the hill around xmas. Eventually some wet & muddy dirtparks?
Bring your snowboard, xmas is not bike season...
That really depends on where you live, here in mediteranian bike season lasts all year long. No bikeparks through...

Posted: Sep 2, 2012 at 9:04 Quote
Hello! I'm from Bulgaria and I want to visit some bike parks in Europe but I don't really know which are worth it. I went to Maribor last month and it was great. I mostly rode "The Flow" + northshore trails and that's what I'm looking for when riding - long fun trails with bumps, jumps, drops and corners and some northshore. There are a couple of bike parks here in Bulgaria, but none of them offers that kind of tracks... Frown I was looking at Leogang and Mottolino (Livigno) but would be glad to visit any other parks that are closer and/or worth spending a day or two riding at.

Posted: Sep 26, 2012 at 3:51 Quote
Dannyxix wrote:
Yea but I want to go over xmas so somewhere that doesn't get snow lol if can help lads

New Zealand Wink

O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2013 at 19:56 Quote
what is the best bike park in Switzerland? will be there for about a month.

Posted: Mar 16, 2013 at 13:13 Quote
mini dh\dirt\trail park - Lviv, Ukraine
http://vk.com/velolviv_sbp

Posted: Mar 16, 2013 at 16:58 Quote
romich wrote:
mini dh\dirt\trail park - Lviv, Ukraine
http://vk.com/velolviv_sbp
It says closed comunity, anyway this vk in pretty bad for non Russian users. Would really love to see what kind of park exists in dendi's hometown though^^

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031831
Mobile Version of Website