Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread
Posted: Mar 13, 2020 at 10:13 Quote
humangps wrote:
topsog wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Any trails getting clear enough to ride yet?

still too muddy. give it a couple of weeks yet.

Always to muddy for you until boarding season is over.

word

Posted: May 26, 2020 at 11:23 Quote
Help! My friend broke a spoke on her Mavic wheels and everyone says it will take 3 weeks to get a new one here. If anybody has or can find one locally we'll pick it up today!

It's for a Mavic Crossmax Enduro 27.5/650b rear wheel, non-drive side

Edit: OR if anyone is willing to lend/rent a wheel so she can ride in the meantime that would be super cool of you

Posted: May 26, 2020 at 12:14 Quote
Jessev wrote:
Help! My friend broke a spoke on her Mavic wheels and everyone says it will take 3 weeks to get a new one here. If anybody has or can find one locally we'll pick it up today!

Edit: OR if anyone is willing to lend/rent a wheel so she can ride in the meantime that would be super cool of you
check the Kelowna shops like sovreign and spoke.

Edit: nvm your in Kelowna

O+
Posted: May 26, 2020 at 19:07 Quote
Jessev wrote:

Try Freedom in Penticton. Kurt has a bunch of Mavic parts, will probably have a spoke

Posted: May 27, 2020 at 8:37 Quote
Thanks everyone, we got a donor wheel from a member in Vernon!

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 22:19 Quote
Hey all. Last ditch effort here. Is anyone shuttling up Skaha to the top of Derenzy DH on Friday? Maybe around noon or early afternoon?
We could send some money or beer your way. The boss and I are heading up from Vancouver and want to get in as much riding in the three days as we can and thought shuttling Rock Oven (and the trails above it) would be cool.
Thanks!
Tom

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 14:51 Quote
Hello everyone. We are heading to Oliver at the end of August and need some recommendations for some epic enduro riding. I will be taking my 6 and 8 years olds who can hold their own on most blue runs. I see lots of trails east of Penticton but have no idea where to start.

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 17:32 Quote
3 Blind Mice, pedal from the bottom and do lookout loop (might be a bit much climbing for a 6 year old). Or shuttle to Rusty Muffler parking lot and take your pick. Rusty Muffler > Mule Deer > Fred > Flow Coaster is a lot of fun.

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 19:35 Quote
letsgoridebikes18 wrote:
3 Blind Mice, pedal from the bottom and do lookout loop (might be a bit much climbing for a 6 year old). Or shuttle to Rusty Muffler parking lot and take your pick. Rusty Muffler > Mule Deer > Fred > Flow Coaster is a lot of fun.

What he said. Be aware, what we call flow, most call jank. Our rocks are sharp and everywhere.

Lock and hide your bikes, just a little tip.

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 19:40 Quote
Crapalier wrote:
letsgoridebikes18 wrote:

What he said. Be aware, what we call flow, most call jank. Our rocks are sharp and everywhere.

Lock and hide your bikes, just a little tip.

Thanks guys!! Much appreciated. Looking forward to it. My 6 year climbs like a mountain goat even with his FS.

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2020 at 20:28 Quote
Had a blast on 3 blind mice today. Thanks again for the advise fellas. Definitely was a shuttle ride with the kids. Loved the jank, it’s like a never ending rock garden. No flats which is a plus.

Quick question about the access to the Osoyoos blue lake area that leads to strawberry trail. My maps says the road is closed. Can anyone confirm??

Posted: Aug 24, 2020 at 21:47 Quote
DustanTucker wrote:
Had a blast on 3 blind mice today. Thanks again for the advise fellas. Definitely was a shuttle ride with the kids. Loved the jank, it’s like a never ending rock garden. No flats which is a plus.

Quick question about the access to the Osoyoos blue lake area that leads to strawberry trail. My maps says the road is closed. Can anyone confirm??

Never ridden there. Check the ridelogs in Osoyoos to see what others are doing.

Posted: Jun 22, 2021 at 15:09 Quote
Fantasy League EWS

https://www.pinkbike.com/contest/fantasy/enduro/league/?leagueid=16032

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013342
Mobile Version of Website