The Wife Said YES!!! and EBay jam

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Wife Said YES!!! and EBay jam
Posted: May 30, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
bacher wrote:
1000$ flat..... that way not over or under.....jeez i'm buying my bikes beofre i marry lmao!

Thats an awesome deal dude, Ill get back to you on that. Yes, I recommend buying up everything you can before getting hitched. Or find a chick that likes bikes just as much as you do and dont get her pregnant!!!tup

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 12:28 Quote
Yea true . yea just get back to me whenever...

O+
Posted: May 30, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
i'm not married yet, i have one kid, a fiance and two stinky deluxes at the moment. You just need to know how to talk! haha!!

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
lol ic, u have two stinky deluxes and u want another bike?

O+
Posted: May 30, 2008 at 12:37 Quote
bacher wrote:
lol ic, u have two stinky deluxes and u want another bike?

i want all the bikes in the world.. its do i need another bike. NO not at this moment.

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 12:37 Quote
knobzy wrote:
i'm not married yet, i have one kid, a fiance and two stinky deluxes at the moment. You just need to know how to talk! haha!!

You are a lucky man!

O+
Posted: May 30, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
here is the best part.. she wanted a bike.. well she wanted a 300 canadian tire bike!! how good does that get. ! haha

she isn't any hardcore rider.. shes might have used the bike 4 times in the past 1.5 years.. but thats a good 300 spent.

compared to my 1500 frame only spend on a 08 stinky D!

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 19:54 Quote
Does anybody want to outbid me on a 06 Cannondale Chase in unbelievable condition? I dont want it and the seller want answer my calls or emails so look it up. & hours left and its only at $510. The wife finally said yes on the BigHit so I dont need this thing.

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
southboston29 wrote:
Does anybody want to outbid me on a 06 Cannondale Chase in unbelievable condition? I dont want it and the seller want answer my calls or emails so look it up. 7 hours left and its only at $510. The wife finally said yes on the BigHit so I dont need this thing.

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 20:47 Quote
i would but im getting a v10

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
i'm sure it will go higher, bidders usually wait till the last minutes and seconds to drop their bid.

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 21:20 Quote
yeah, 80% of the bids are placed on the last few minutes. unless its shit

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
u could have just built a bike part by part slowly as u got more and more money.
u would end up with an awesome bike in the end, and it would give ur back some extra time to heal

but i hope the BigHit works out for you and that ur back doesnt give u any problems in the future.

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 21:30 Quote
southboston29 wrote:
southboston29 wrote:
Does anybody want to outbid me on a 06 Cannondale Chase in unbelievable condition? I dont want it and the seller want answer my calls or emails so look it up. 7 hours left and its only at $510. The wife finally said yes on the BigHit so I dont need this thing.
sick man! congrats! thats a killer bike

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 21:32 Quote
southboston29 wrote:
Does anybody want to outbid me on a 06 Cannondale Chase in unbelievable condition? I dont want it and the seller want answer my calls or emails so look it up. & hours left and its only at $510. The wife finally said yes on the BigHit so I dont need this thing.

Good shit man. Glad you're getting a bike. I used to have a Bighit and I loved it. Just be prepared to work for that commute!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016536
Mobile Version of Website