Krankd 7 is worst editing ever

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Krankd 7 is worst editing ever
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 28, 2008 at 21:06 Quote
I belive Kranked 7 is worst editing i have ever seen, that talent of rider butchred do to the riding..

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
100% agreed..i went to the premire. worst movie PERIOD!

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 11:15 Quote
i havent seen it yst, but if the editing is anywhere as bad as kranked 6 then it probably is the worst movie ever

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
its worse the kranked 6 , kranked 6 kills krankd 7

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:38 Quote
Kranked 7 is the WORST FILM IV EVER SEEN. the people who produced it should be embarassed to make a movie that terrible. dont even waste your time or money watching it.I say that they should stop teh whole kranked series now. kranked six even seems really good compared to 7. it is a huge joke.

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
streetrider14 wrote:
Kranked 7 is the WORST FILM IV EVER SEEN. the people who produced it should be embarassed to make a movie that terrible. dont even waste your time or money watching it.I say that they should stop teh whole kranked series now. kranked six even seems really good compared to 7. it is a huge joke.

well yea they took it made retarded jokes and stuff these guys are pro mtber not gay actors its retarded,

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 13:58 Quote
i know what you guys mean, kranked 7 was so bad it made kranked 6 look like the best thing ever. their were a couple nice shots in kranked 7 and some good locations but byorn couldn't film them or edit them. in my mind he needs to take is 5 dollar ass and get out of here.

O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 22:13 Quote
I'm glad I downloaded it before I bought it.
It seems like the guys who choose the music / direct cinematography haven't learned anything from NWD or The Collective.

We expect better now!

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 12:12 Quote
i think they create most of there own music, but they really blow dick at it. especially kranked 6

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 5:43 Quote
The film was actually pretty good in my opinion. The music was very good too.

Does anyone know where did Garett Buehler and Mike Kinrade ride in Kranked 7? Was it in Paradise Mountain in British Columbia like in Kranked 6 or somewhere else?

FL
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
norcofreerider8 wrote:
100% agreed..i went to the premire. worst movie PERIOD!

hahaha...was everyone at the premier like... umm well... that was uhh good.. umm nice work.. bjorn and like left???? lol

O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
Alien282 wrote:

Have you seen any other biking movies? Or heard music before?

Posted: Sep 27, 2008 at 8:34 Quote
Alien282 wrote:

Are yu joking me? that was the biggest piece of garbage ever made. 3 quarters of it was people riding down mountains doing nothing. thats cool for about a minute then it just gets super anoying. and the whole time its filmed from a helicopter so its just a 5 minute long shot of just a mountain side with a spec going down it. there was only like 2 good parts and it was only cuz the riding outweighed the editing. also in the middle of romaniuks part theres like people just sitting there on the side of the trail? wtf was that about? they couldnt spend an extra 2 seconds to ask the kids on the trail to move for a second?

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 8:21 Quote
bighitryda88 wrote:
Are yu joking me? that was the biggest piece of garbage ever made. 3 quarters of it was people riding down mountains doing nothing.

Damn, did you see where Kinrade rode? I mean, REALLY? These are some of the best shots I have EVER seen, and not because some crazy idiot is doing 360 double-tailwhips on a MTB (Kyle Strait Big Grin ), but because I saw the MOUNTAIN in MOUNTAIN biking. And because I saw the "free" in freeride.

ocsrider wrote:

Yes, I DO believe I have watched more biking movies than you have. Much more. And yes, I have heard music before. Kranked 7 has some good choices. Zebrahead's Falling Appart is a brilliant song, for one. Well, the music isn't like Chain Smoke 2's, but I liked it.

Noone answered my question - where do these couple of guys ride? Is it Paradise BC?

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
Alien282 wrote:
bighitryda88 wrote:
Are yu joking me? that was the biggest piece of garbage ever made. 3 quarters of it was people riding down mountains doing nothing.

Damn, did you see where Kinrade rode? I mean, REALLY? These are some of the best shots I have EVER seen, and not because some crazy idiot is doing 360 double-tailwhips on a MTB (Kyle Strait Big Grin ), but because I saw the MOUNTAIN in MOUNTAIN biking. And because I saw the "free" in freeride.

ocsrider wrote:

Yes, I DO believe I have watched more biking movies than you have. Much more. And yes, I have heard music before. Kranked 7 has some good choices. Zebrahead's Falling Appart is a brilliant song, for one. Well, the music isn't like Chain Smoke 2's, but I liked it.

Noone answered my question - where do these couple of guys ride? Is it Paradise BC?

you might be the only person who actually enjoyed watching it. the editing is garbage, the music is mediocre at best(most songs already used), n the riding is seriously far below the potential of the riders. I cannot believe you like this movie, like common the part where there driving the truck, then it has it go off a cliff n gets hit by a missle. like seriously wat the f*ck was that??? its childish and stupid. then theres the lame attempts at acting. and of course the five minute constant shots of people riding down the sides of mountains. that was honestly like 1/2 the movie, which like the person said above gets boring after 30 seconds. id rather watch a bowling tournement than this terrible movie. its all good to see the mountain in mountain biking and the free in freeriding, but there are limits to how long its interesting. and the simple fact is that freeriding isnt not at all 75% riding as fast as possible down the face of some backcountry mountain. The director of this movie should be fired and replaced, look at kranked 6 it was almost as bad (and i stress the almost). he clearly has no idea how to produce/ edit a movie. his camera shots are either WAY to long, or too fast to the point where you cannot make out wats actually happening. he doesnt push the riders to preform, n the ones that do (ben boyko) only get like 30 second scenes. The fact is that bjorn should be ashamed of himself, and leave the film buisness to the professionals (NWD Collective CKD). I bet Aaron Larock could have made a movie 100 times as good with half of the production budget

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015327
Mobile Version of Website