KHE Barbados AM vs. Eastern Element

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
KHE Barbados AM vs. Eastern Element
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 11:28 Quote
justin99 wrote:
chillbro wrote:
hi i vote the element beacause the element is 100% 4130 cr-mo and the barbados am is 100 % hi ten...whit element you can move the central movement or to the right or to the left not to ruin in the grind

in italy the barbados am is 309 eur and the element 439 eur i have a eastern sequence and is perfect

i vote element
I don't think so.....

yeah is hi ten ... i have speak with calle marconi www.callemarconi.com

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
i've ridden both, the element comes with big bars and doesnt fall appart unlike the khe, which fell appart within a week, the cones come loose regularly and so does the headset, and the stem slips, with the eastern the only problem i've witnessed is with the stem, all you have to do is tighten it up REAL tight, then you're set, it's a one bolt stem you see. the elements bars are better and comes with top of the range eastern components, i prefer the bars on it too.
over all i'd choose the eastern Smile
oh and the cassette on the eastern is dead loud compaired to the khe.

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
Guys, I got a 2007 Fit Flow Park

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
Iv got a eastern element and they are mint, they lighter and stronger than a KHE and look nicer, the Eastern comes with a bi-rectional rear casset hub, so to make it left hand drive all you need is new left hand driver, and the eastern has a fully intergrated headset and the KHE is only a semi intergrated headtset, the elemnt come with much better parks as whell, it has eastern pro cranks, eastern 28" bars, eastern ultra slim forks and it has micro gearing, the Eastern it the perfect bike and i got mine for £300! from www.chainreactioncycles.com, check this website out, it is verry good, it is mostly MTB but sells some good bmx stuff.

So over all the element is much better than the KHE and it is olny a extra £25-£50

GO WITH THE EASTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
yeah the sequence-element is better than the khe...

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
Thread over. I already said i had a bike!

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 18:42 Quote
DEFlANCE wrote:
How tall are you?

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
truffles wrote:
DEFlANCE wrote:
How tall are you?

5'10 or 6'0 somewhere there or in between why?

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 20:24 Quote
DEFlANCE wrote:
truffles wrote:
DEFlANCE wrote:
How tall are you?

Just wondering...because I'm looking at getting a bmx too, and I'm wondering what kind off tt I would need.

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
truffles wrote:
DEFlANCE wrote:
truffles wrote:

How tall are you?

Just wondering...because I'm looking at getting a bmx too, and I'm wondering what kind off tt I would need.

Test some if you can, different top tube lengths and that, thats what I did. Whatever felt most comfortable and rode best.

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 0:10 Quote
i readed a lot of forums where people say that the back hub is week .....please help me 2 Big Grin i want to buy a bmx and I have to choice between Eastern Element 2008 and Khe impact lt

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 3:36 Quote
poison0freestyler wrote:
i readed a lot of forums where people say that the back hub is week .....please help me 2 Big Grin i want to buy a bmx and I have to choice between Eastern Element 2008 and Khe impact lt

if you prefer the freecoaster go of khe if you not want freecoaster go of eastern

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 3:49 Quote
Hmmm..well if you buy the KHE like me...a mistake- i had to buy Proper wheels and some other parts to make it good

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 4:40 Quote
i have got the eastern sequence and my friend the khe impact lt , are all 2 good

but he now sell his freecoaster for buy a cassette!

cassette for ever Razz

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 7:06 Quote
flaiuk wrote:
i've ridden both, the element comes with big bars and doesnt fall appart unlike the khe, which fell appart within a week, the cones come loose regularly and so does the headset, and the stem slips, with the eastern the only problem i've witnessed is with the stem, all you have to do is tighten it up REAL tight, then you're set, it's a one bolt stem you see. the elements bars are better and comes with top of the range eastern components, i prefer the bars on it too.
over all i'd choose the eastern Smile
oh and the cassette on the eastern is dead loud compaired to the khe.

if easterns all came with top of the line eastern parts they would have a deceptikon stem, 720/pro cranks, and the ultra slim fork. too bad they dont though; they come with just standard middle end eastern parts.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016906
Mobile Version of Website