Suggestions for new forum name

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Suggestions for new forum name
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
I don't think enough people know what Parkour means - might mistake it for park riding.

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
Parkour... ? That's french for dirt jumps right?!?!

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
I think the new name might be worse. There is more people posting about trails.lol

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
Maybe people think it means bike trails they have observed.Wink

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 19:57 Quote
flixlee wrote:

nope its free running just a different name.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 6:58 Quote
nolan-h wrote:
flixlee wrote:

Ahhhh burn Felix...burnnn

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
nolan-h wrote:
flixlee wrote:

yep but y cant they just call it one name

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 12:45 Quote
Why do all my witty posts get deleted??

I have written some seriously funny stuff...like the one about people brains reading words wrong and the one about Observed Trails - observing a trail...shit was classic and now its gone.

For trials to be saved on this website we have to remember how to laugh guys, we have to remember how to laugh...think about that. It's who are.

Anyway, about the new name of this forum, can we put a picture of a trials bike next to the name err something?

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
Make the name...

Trials....... I BEFORE A!!!!!!

Mod
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
guss78 wrote:
Why do all my witty posts get deleted??

I have written some seriously funny stuff...like the one about people brains reading words wrong and the one about Observed Trails - observing a trail...shit was classic and now its gone.

Because you keep making your witty posts in threads destined for deletion. If you prefer, I could move all witty posts to a dedicated thread before deleting. Smile Actually no.

Keep the suggestions coming. We are still looking for an ideal solution.

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 10:32 Quote
Kami wrote:

I would like to see a few stickies for the beginners here. One specifically for people looking for trail and or stunt information providing them with an introduction to biketrials and the sorts of skills that apply to trail riding. I've decided to be happy people with no knowledge of trials stumble onto this forum and they could come away with a new interest in our sport. This sort of "reaching out" happens all the time when we do demos or answer a strangers questions when we're out riding. There's no reason it can't happen here too. Simply add the link to a misguided post and lock it.

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 10:44 Quote
flixlee wrote:
Kami wrote:

I would like to see a few stickies for the beginners here. One specifically for people looking for trail and or stunt information providing them with an introduction to biketrials and the sorts of skills that apply to trail riding. I've decided to be happy people with no knowledge of trials stumble onto this forum and they could come away with a new interest in our sport. This sort of "reaching out" happens all the time when we do demos or answer a strangers questions when we're out riding. There's no reason it can't happen here too. Simply add the link to a misguided post and lock it.

sounds good.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026546
Mobile Version of Website