PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
need help with steve peat?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
xtcwoopass wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

maybe to learn?? thats what i tend to do at schooltup

i'm pretty he sure he'd find his work alot easyer to do if he happend to know something about the sports person he has choosen

ye it would but i decided to do someone different unliek everyone else who would choose a footballer.

yea okay you wanted to be diffrent,but it would still realy help if you knew something about the sports person

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
extremedhracer wrote:
well he is 3 times world cup winner so that would sugest he's preetty dam good at what he does, an he's a realy friendly bloke

thats what im kinda putting down. ill just put how good he is and stuff. i was just wondering hwat makes him good? li0ek the lines he takes or how strong he is or something?

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
xtcwoopass wrote:
jamiejamiejam wrote:
xtcwoopass wrote:

i'm pretty he sure he'd find his work alot easyer to do if he happend to know something about the sports person he has choosen

ye it would but i decided to do someone different unliek everyone else who would choose a footballer.

yea okay you wanted to be diffrent,but it would still realy help if you knew something about the sports person

i do. i said ive already got stuff abotu him i just need to know what makes him the world champ over other peaople and what makes him worse at some thigns than others.

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:20 Quote
Steve peat is an awesome rider, 3 times world champ. Trains hard, plays hard - drinks lots of beer - which is part of his training Smile He's from sheffield, used to be a plumber, etc etc just google it

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
xtcwoopass wrote:
jamiejamiejam wrote:

i do. i said ive already got stuff abotu him i just need to know what makes him the world champ over other peaople and what makes him worse at some thigns than others.

if we knew dont u think we would all be world champions???

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:23 Quote
thanks for all the help from helpful people not the tit heads. and illfinish iff my assignment now. thanks again.

FL
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:23 Quote
steve peat consentrates and works realy hard when he's ridin, allways looking for new lines so he can pic up secs

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
oh and his posture on the bike is one of the best ive seen - bar sam hill

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 9:25 Quote
http://www.stevepeat.com/ might have some stuff for you.

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
shankmelank1 wrote:
jamiejamiejam wrote:
xtcwoopass wrote:

if we knew dont u think we would all be world champions???

some things are easy to say and hard to do. just cus you know how doesnt mean you can

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
A butchered quote from steve peat in one of the new world disorder videos:
"I tried to quit drinking...I got in shape and felt good in here (points to stomache). But...it wasn't right up here (points to his head). So the next year I decided, I'll carry on drinking."

I know it's horribly butchered but you get the idea lol

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011039
Mobile Version of Website