"Official" how high can you Bunny Hop (any kind of bike)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
"Official" how high can you Bunny Hop (any kind of bike)
Posted: Nov 6, 2011 at 19:38 Quote
I can bunnyhop 22 inches on my 29 pound dirtjumper.

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 4:18 Quote
roughly bar height

<Photo does not exist: 6998141>

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 5:29 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
bump

Views: 1,615    Faves: 3    Comments: 5

Is that a black market killswitch being used for trials riding? AWESOME.

O+
Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 9:06 Quote
tom666 wrote:

Yeah, I got a small frame size and run a hammerschmidt on it so it has a trials and dj gear. Slopestyle trials bike... lol

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 10:01 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
tom666 wrote:

Yeah, I got a small frame size and run a hammerschmidt on it so it has a trials and dj gear. Slopestyle trials bike... lol

why not Wink

Posted: Apr 23, 2013 at 8:22 Quote
Views: 437    Faves: 0    Comments: 3

this is a 70cm platform, but I can do 75cm. (as you can see in the video, I'm bit higher than the platform.)

but the thing is, after half year, I still doing same high. so I really need some suggestion.
I'm not sure where to put this, but here looks legit
anything helps, please.

Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 17:59 Quote
In 1982 a friend of mine named tony parks told me he could bunny hop over a shopping cart, no ramp, on his 20 inch wheel Patterson b m x bicycle. I said "bullshit" . So he grabbed a shopping cart from q f i market, and they had these carts that were taller than most. Now I was sure he would have had to put this cart onto its side, which would have made it maybe 24 inches or so, I'm not exactly sure. But no, tony kept this cart upright and bunny hopped right over it, both wheels, he must have been at least 36 inches to bottom of his wheels and I saw it with my own eyes and still could not believe it, and he did it 2 or 3 more times right in front of me, I swear it is true on my mothers eyes I swear it. This was in Daly City California, USA back in 1982. I know many of you will not believe me, I was the biggest non believer myself until I saw it! He pulled the bike so it was almost vertical (front wheel straight up almost) then jumped and bent his knees and brought the rear wheel up to the level of the front wheel and cleared the cart EASILY with inches to spare at least 3 times. It was incredible.

Posted: Mar 26, 2016 at 20:59 Quote
now that i read the rest of the comments i see that 36 inch bunny hops are not uncommon, which is amazing to me. I could barely clear 12 inches back when i was 15 .

Posted: Apr 24, 2016 at 20:56 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/hydrolic144/MAH00075.00_00_03_25.Still003_zpsfztkbaxn.jpg

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013859
Mobile Version of Website