SOMEONE TOOK MY BIKE FROM ME AT GUNPOINT!!!!!

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
SOMEONE TOOK MY BIKE FROM ME AT GUNPOINT!!!!!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:05 Quote
Today at 4:00, in Kanata, some bastard came up to me put a gun to my head and took my bike! This cock-sucker had a Beretta pistol and said he would shoot me if I didn't give him the bike. He also said if I called the cops he would kill me. This was all at our DJ trail

The bike's specs: Frame: Kona Freight-train Black frame with silver rear end
Fork: Marzocchi 888 RC
Shock: Fox DHX 4
Derailleur: Sram X.0 carbon
Rims: Mavic 823 in BRIGHT YELLOW
Bar&Stem: Race Face Diabolus
Cranks: Race Face Evolve DH
Brakes: Hayes HFX 9
Tires: Kenda Nevegal
Chainguide: E.13 SRS

The f*cker who did this was only about 5'8", was wearing jeans, had short black hair, has a black "Shady" T-Shirt and brand new (extremely clean) Nike Shoes. He was white. If you see him, tackle him, take the bike, and if you have time rip his eyeballs out and then skin him alive. Then PM me, so I can join in on the sadistic torture....

Here is the bike
photo

photo

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
Im gonna shit kick this guy if i see him f*ck the cops

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
he put a gun to ur head?!?!?!?!?!?!!? holy shit

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
shit man that blows, if i see him in my small town in the usa, ill get em, but i wouldent bet on it. your bike is one of a kind, people will know something is up if they see him riding it

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
holy shit thats 2 thousand off a bike gone easily imagine yourself thinking oh i think i want a bike and you just go to your lbp and pick one up,that sucks balls man those cock suckers should be taken off clothes chain him up and drag him around town scraping his naked butt on the pavement or just put em in concentration camps

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
Holy Shit Dude. Thats brutal not only the fact that your bike got stolen but he did it right in front of you with a gun. Don't leave this into the hands of the cops i want you to find where he lives and go to his house and do exactly as they do in the saw movies! Ahaha jk but good luck getting your bike back.

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
Wow that's some crazy sh!t

that bike is unique so it'll be easy to spot

hell your life isn't worth it, so good choice, he'll get his, one day

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
Did you call the cops? How is he going to know? Or you could find him and break his knee caps with a bat

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:29 Quote
did you tell the cops????

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:30 Quote
holy sheep shit thats f*cking insane

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
Yeah I called the cops right after he left. And thanks to Justin, we now know where this cock sucker lives. The cops are being called right now, see I'm going to get my bike back!!!

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
call the cops come on man hes not going to come hunt you downn and kill you

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:34 Quote
ok well if he was white and wanted that bike its a bluff no way it was loaded you should of punched him in the face

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
When someone pushes a gun in your face, you DON'T want to take that chance.....

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
not woth risking your life over a bike, no matter how nice it is. he will get whats coming to him, its amazing how karma works

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014888
Mobile Version of Website