SOMEONE TOOK MY BIKE FROM ME AT GUNPOINT!!!!!

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
SOMEONE TOOK MY BIKE FROM ME AT GUNPOINT!!!!!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 17:08 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
Being an ex-rental bike I doubt Kona will do anything, but miracles can happen. But I'm super happy to say I ordered a Chumba F5!! The guys at Chumba heard my story and, well, lets just say they took care of me Big Grin . It's arriving at my door on Thursday or Friday, so I should be riding it in about 5 days time, HELL YEAH!!! Big Grin tup Fab Pimp
happy to hear.....a happy ending to a sad story, would keep riding in a new trail though unless the guy is in jail he'd probably really want that bike,just kidding, happy your all setBeer

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 17:57 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
Being an ex-rental bike I doubt Kona will do anything, but miracles can happen. But I'm super happy to say I ordered a Chumba F5!! The guys at Chumba heard my story and, well, lets just say they took care of me Big Grin . It's arriving at my door on Thursday or Friday, so I should be riding it in about 5 days time, HELL YEAH!!! Big Grin tup Fab Pimp

Thats sick mate. Its good things turned out OK

O+
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 18:17 Quote
Congrats moose it's nice to see a happy ending to this.

and it's kinda cool to watch Cam Mccaul lay down the law his way (his siren kicks ass)

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
ha his dad

"woo dog"

"woo dog my ass!"Cop

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
[Quote="cantthink"]ha his dad

"woo dog"

"woo dog my ass!"Cop [/Quote:P

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
ha look at 4:25 is that a dirt jump?

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 18:34 Quote
dude that sucks

Ghetto Style Pimp

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
Did they give you a good discount on the F5. Pretty sweet that you got a new bike (I dont really like the F5 but its pretty cool that you got a deal from them)!

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 22:33 Quote
justin888 wrote:
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
I'm pretty damn sure it was a real gun. On it's slide "Beretta" was laser etched. Yeah this scared the shit out of me. I refuse to go back to the trail with any fewer than 5 people. sketchy shit. as you can tell, I'm at home right now and they are sending 2 cruisers over to my place now. And thanks to Justin I know where this shit lives, and surprise surprise it a f*ckING GROUP HOME!!!
f*ck man im so good, maybe i should be on CSI? But hopefully shit works out and N.p

Eek WOW!!!!! I just looked up Beretta on google and it was a real gunEek

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 7:26 Quote
cotakid wrote:
justin888 wrote:
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
I'm pretty damn sure it was a real gun. On it's slide "Beretta" was laser etched. Yeah this scared the shit out of me. I refuse to go back to the trail with any fewer than 5 people. sketchy shit. as you can tell, I'm at home right now and they are sending 2 cruisers over to my place now. And thanks to Justin I know where this shit lives, and surprise surprise it a f*ckING GROUP HOME!!!
f*ck man im so good, maybe i should be on CSI? But hopefully shit works out and N.p

No shit...

O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 7:43 Quote
coldfusion wrote:
cotakid wrote:
justin888 wrote:

No shit...
no shit is right

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 7:51 Quote
[kfgodiuvbhdfgbf

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 9:45 Quote
this thread is over....

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 9:49 Quote
Locked due to dumb comments.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010473
Mobile Version of Website