PB Forum :: Specialized
Specialized Pitch?
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:31 Quote
are you serious agressive free ride on a pitchFacepalm

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:41 Quote
poozank wrote:

Depends on how "agressive" you mean. Anything above a 10ft drop/25ft gap on a pitch is probably a bit much. But I've seen videos of people doing 50ft gaps on the new Enduro SL's.

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 6:43 Quote
AMBikerJJ8 wrote:
poozank wrote:

Depends on how "agressive" you mean. Anything above a 10ft drop/25ft gap on a pitch is probably a bit much. But I've seen videos of people doing 50ft gaps on the new Enduro SL's.
post the vid

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
Here's that vid. Sorry it took so long for me to get it up.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 16:11 Quote
AMBikerJJ8 wrote:

That dude is ripping it up on that thing, especially the last jump.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 16:40 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
AMBikerJJ8 wrote:

That dude is ripping it up on that thing, especially the last jump.
wow that was great

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 5:48 Quote
Ok, from what i'm reading here, the Pitch rides as well as the enduro?? I'm looking at a Reign X but do like the Enduro sl (ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT VID!!!). If the pitch rides as well as the enduro it seems to be a no brainer....

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 5:52 Quote
AMBikerJJ8 wrote:

Christ on a sidecar, that last jump made my nuts scrunch up into my stomach. Awesome.

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 22:36 Quote
ianrav wrote:
Ok, from what i'm reading here, the Pitch rides as well as the enduro?? I'm looking at a Reign X but do like the Enduro sl (ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT VID!!!). If the pitch rides as well as the enduro it seems to be a no brainer....

Well obviously the Pitch doesn't ride as well as the Enduro, otherwise there would be no point in having the Enduro in the first place. The pitch is kind of a "poor man's Enduro", in the sense that it has the same geometry as the Enduro. The Enduro has a much more refined and lighter frame however, Specialized's FutureShock rear shock designed specially for the Enduro frame, and has better components.

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 23:07 Quote
i have one and ride EVERY kind of trail on it.
5 star bike.
i did take off the big ring and put in a bash guard. you may or may not want to do that to yours depending on your average trails.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 1:58 Quote
Poor mans enduro my butt. Geo and metal is diff and the pitch is better down hills and on jumps. my pitch is setup like a jump bike and i would break an enduro taking it off stuff i take my bike off of. sure the enduro is lighter but its weaker....

Plus spesh's shocks are suspect imho.

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 9:19 Quote
I have ridden a Pitch Pro and I am impressed!
I like it more than the 2008 Enduro Expert (alum frame, dual crown).

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 10:21 Quote
nice rig,, id swap my sx trail 1 for a small pitch pro!!!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015966
Mobile Version of Website