what do people think about the honda cr 125

PB Forum :: Other
what do people think about the honda cr 125
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
k i was only asking.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 13:26 Quote
thecorporatemachine wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:
If you would rather motocross go do it, The other section is for other bike manufacturers not motorbike shit what bikers don't give a f*ck about, Take it to the off topic section. Motor bikes are bikes for fat or lazy people who won't pedal, I think the motorbike is shit, It should be torn down and recycled to save pollution.'

you sire are UNT©, so what, this guy rides MX, that is hardly a reason to bitch and moan at him!

When was the last time you saw a fat/lazy MX rider at the top of his game??

TBH, i hope i aint crazy here, but I would hardly call pastrana or toseland ( a WSB champion for you inbred UNT©) fat and/or lazy. but hey, is just my 2 cents
If you want to call me a c*nt just say it, No shit with mixing up letters, Inbred, I don't think so you arrogant ass.

Ok, Firstly if examples of people which are highly paid pro's are what you go by, Then if that is the case i pedal at every chance like Sam Hill and never lose strength like Lance Armstrong Etc.

Reality is that your friend posted in the wrong section and on the wrong site, All MX riders do is twist a throttle and lean, No pumping or anything super technical.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 13:29 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:
If you would rather motocross go do it, The other section is for other bike manufacturers not motorbike shit what bikers don't give a f*ck about, Take it to the off topic section. Motor bikes are bikes for fat or lazy people who won't pedal, I think the motorbike is shit, It should be torn down and recycled to save pollution.'

you sire are UNT©, so what, this guy rides MX, that is hardly a reason to bitch and moan at him!

TBH, i hope i aint crazy here, but I would hardly call pastrana or toseland ( a WSB champion for you inbred UNT©) fat and/or lazy. but hey, is just my 2 cents
If you want to call me a c*nt just say it, No shit with mixing up letters, Inbred, I don't think so you arrogant ass.

Ok, Firstly if examples of people which are highly paid pro's are what you go by, Then if that is the case i pedal at every chance like Sam Hill and never lose strength like Lance Armstrong Etc.

Reality is that your friend posted in the wrong section and on the wrong site, All MX riders do is twist a throttle and lean, No pumping or anything super technical.

u thick f*ck 'no pumping

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
andyjacko123 wrote:
u thick f*ck 'no pumping

[PV=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9quxGUwyOE]

I can't watch video's on this PC, Ill take your word for it because im f*cked after my XC ride.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 13:39 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
andyjacko123 wrote:
u thick f*ck 'no pumping

I can't watch video's on this PC, Ill take your word for it because im f*cked after my XC ride.

basicly uv never rode a mx bike so ur bullshittin. its the same as me saying 'in downhill u just sit and let gravity take u down and lean.'

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 13:41 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:

so yeah, i could have used examples of a fw mates i know that ride, but as you will probs never meet them, why would i bother???

and, have you ever seen mx racing or freestyle or anything on an mx bike?

i am guessing a no, as no pumping my arse.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 13:45 Quote
Motocross is actually the 2nd hardest sport in the world, fitness wise.

But guess what, mountain biking isn't first, water-skiing is. MTBing is closer to 10th.

So next next time people try and chirp MXers, learn your facts and don't
just assume anything with a motor doesnt evolve effort.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
this is so dumb like i bet its more like half of the people on pinkbike ride dirtbike or use to ride a dirtbike.I dont see why these guys are chirping mx i bet alot of the pro bikers use to ride like look at cam Mcaul he use to ride dont no if he still does tho. so use should just stop chirping mxers just cause they enjoy riding another type of bike to when there not rding the pedal bike cause i ride both well not drtibke anymore now quad and i enjoy both. so Dont chirp until you have tried the sport dumb asses!!

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
thats what ive been sayin all along. hi fivee.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
As i said earlier were all on 2 wheels get on with it

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 14:01 Quote
ahaha high fiveee. and if any of use are bmxers chirping mx wat do u think bmx stands for: bycicle motocross aahaha

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 14:02 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
basicly uv never rode a mx bike so ur bullshittin. its the same as me saying 'in downhill u just sit and let gravity take u down and lean.'
Learn to spell. I used to do mx on a honda 125 something, It was a beater but it did the job, All i ever did was hold the throttle and lean, in the harder tracks Maybe a little pump but mostly the overkill suspension sucked it up and you gave it more throttle. I get a lot more tired doing a good all mountain/aggresive XC ride than on MX. And in downhill you can just let gravity take you, But you need more skill for the rocks and roots also the suspension isn't so pointlessly long so you have to use your hips.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:
Learn to spell. I used to do mx on a honda 125 something, It was a beater but it did the job, All i ever did was hold the throttle and lean, in the harder tracks Maybe a little pump but mostly the overkill suspension sucked it up and you gave it more throttle. I get a lot more tired doing a good all mountain/aggresive XC ride than on MX. And in downhill you can just let gravity take you, But you need more skill for the rocks and roots also the suspension isn't so pointlessly long so you have to use your hips.

i get more knackered on my mx bike than my DH, i get up at 6-6.30 and ride from about 9.00am-5.30ish...and i get back and just sleep because im exhausted...motocross/supercross is noted as the most physically-demanding sport there is, yeah it costs a lot to buy..and costs to run, but theres nothing like bein on a track and just letting loose, theres no other adrenaline buzz like it.. dont diss it til' you've tried it..Big Grin

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
jackariusjones wrote:
i get more knackered on my mx bike than my DH, i get up at 6-6.30 and ride from about 9.00am-5.30ish...and i get back and just sleep because im exhausted...motocross/supercross is noted as the most physically-demanding sport there is, yeah it costs a lot to buy..and costs to run, but theres nothing like bein on a track and just letting loose, theres no other adrenaline buzz like it.. dont diss it til' you've tried it..Big Grin
I used to like it, But i took a crash and when i was thinking of fixing the bike i just thought f*ck it, All the Mxer's i met were a*sholes and ignorant. I soon remembered why biking was more fun.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
jackariusjones wrote:
I used to like it, But i took a crash and when i was thinking of fixing the bike i just thought f*ck it, All the Mxer's i met were a*sholes and ignorant. I soon remembered why biking was more fun.

maybe thats just where you went...we're nice people...and all up 4 a laff.. yeahh you always get the dickhead showin off..or cuttin you up..you just have to ignor them and enjoy yourself..Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014430
Mobile Version of Website