Drugs, good or bad?

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 16:27 Quote
evanmott wrote:
jonlake wrote:
evanmott wrote:
well thats kinda harsh. the only drug i think is good is cannabis. and it should be legalized here. the taxation would be very benificial. people wouldnt have to worry about it being laced. cops wouldnt have to waste there time on a minor drug. and its very appealing for medical use and personal use.

yet the don't care about the people using hard drugs...only weed.. the crack/meth/E dealer here has never been busted 5 growers/dealers have
your an idiot. people here have been busted for hard before. i got a buddy who dealt coke and crack an he went to jail. and i no a buncha crack heads who are in an outa jail mainly for robberies b&e's and also one of them raped somebody and he is hiv+

why Am i an idiot for saying that? and whats with your random story about rape...

FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN the kid walking down the street with a doob is gonna get stoped or checked, but the skid on the sidewalk or an ally shooting up cops will just turn a blind eye I have seen cops drive or ride right past people smoking meth

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
jonlake wrote:
evanmott wrote:
jonlake wrote:

yet the don't care about the people using hard drugs...only weed.. the crack/meth/E dealer here has never been busted 5 growers/dealers have
your an idiot. people here have been busted for hard before. i got a buddy who dealt coke and crack an he went to jail. and i no a buncha crack heads who are in an outa jail mainly for robberies b&e's and also one of them raped somebody and he is hiv+

why Am i an idiot for saying that? and whats with your random story about rape...

FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN the kid walking down the street with a doob is gonna get stoped or checked, but the skid on the sidewalk or an ally shooting up cops will just turn a blind eye I have seen cops drive or ride right past people smoking meth
cause they no its to late to try and change them. and cops cant stop and search u if ur just walkin

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 16:46 Quote
f*ck.. I just found out one of my really good friends (kinda lost touch after she moved) just got outta rehab im glad she pulled through and is clean now, slippery slope guess she went from like E-crack-heroin in like a month Blank Stare

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
What a load of poo
We all have drugs some point in our life
look at the bigger picture

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
evanmott wrote:
guitarhero13 wrote:
Just dont do it. Its not worth it, youll end up like my friend who skips school to smoke he's addicted to weed. He has strep throat and he still goes and smokes.
dude if anything weed will soothe his strep throat and make it heal faster
HAHAHAH
You're a f*cking idiot.

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
turbs3 wrote:
not all drugs are bad
weed is good
it slows down the cancer virus so its good for you.
so why do you think the f*ggot gov't makes it illeagle...
cuz they dont have any control of making money on it

mk champ
i think u should kno that cancer isnt a virus
it is cells that start reproducing rapidly or reproduce at an uncontrolled rate, hence the tumors

maybe if u werent blazed durring bio class u would kno that

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
dalewilson wrote:
haha if u think drugs are good then you're a dick.
You're calling us dicks... Rolleyes My argument for drugs is art. Look at just about any movie, song, or other piece of modern art. I guarantee that 90% of these works were conceived while under the influence. Drugs are a spiritual experience too, not everyone takes them to get wasted

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
I think it's safe to say this thread is gone. Too many "You're an idiot" style posts.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009732
Mobile Version of Website