Riders in North Carolina

PB Forum :: USA - East
Riders in North Carolina
| Next Page
Posted: May 3, 2019 at 8:37 Quote
Anyone looking to ride this weekend? I am in the foothills, am up for Lake James, LKN, WWC, Hobby Park, anywhere within an hour or so of Hickory.

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 19:22 Quote
For anyone coming down to WNC in the coming months be vigilant and use a chain to lock your bike to your rack. Our homeless are bike theiving quite frequently. They all carry bolt cutters and will snip your cable and be off in 10 sec flat.

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 12:09 Quote
Looking for some folks to do some riding in the Wilson’s creek area during the week. Preferably in the mornings. That’s just when my crazy schedule allows. I know some of the trails already. Just hate riding them solo.

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 19:10 Quote
windyhill wrote:
Looking for some folks to do some riding in the Wilson’s creek area during the week. Preferably in the mornings. That’s just when my crazy schedule allows. I know some of the trails already. Just hate riding them solo.

I have Fridays off if you want to do a Friday morning ride. I’m in Banner Elk so not far

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
Sounds good. I can’t this Friday but I can go next Friday. I’ll post next Monday and see what’s up.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 13:35 Quote
Well no go this week either. Just bent my rear derailleur. Bike won’t be ready probably before Friday. Arrrgh!!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007998
Mobile Version of Website