Good places to ride DH in Eastern Canada?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Good places to ride DH in Eastern Canada?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 8, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
So I'm going to be spending alot of the summer on the East Coast, biking etc. on the way out I'm stopping at Bromont, but I don't know what the East has to offer in terms of DH after you get out of Quebec. So if anyone knows good hills let me know!

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
Bromont
MSA
Mont-Blanc
Camp Fortune
Mont-Comi

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 13:22 Quote
Anytihng more east. like nova scotia/ new brunswick?

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 13:33 Quote
That one is already on the itinerary! cant wait Big Grin

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 13:34 Quote
some good free ride stuff in Halifax, go to any local bike shop and ask about Whopper Dropper, Wrandees, Fight Trail...these are a nice mix of aggressive XC and Freeride. Not a lot of DH (that I am aware of) in the area. You can check with the Ski Hills, Wentworth and Martock to see if anyone is running any DH there...i've been away for a few years...there might be something up and running now!

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
Thanks!
when you say XC/freeride. is there alot of uphill? cuz im on a cove g-spot. not to great for going up hill

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
not a lot of long climbs...but some short nasty ones...I 've pushed my Norco Fuse up...well worth it for some of the rock faces, Drops and stunts you will find along the trails though...enjoy!

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 14:09 Quote
ONTARIO:

Calabogie
Blue Mountain

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
I think val d'irene in gaspesie is pretty much as east as it gets for dh, but I think you have to ride up by car...though they were talking about opening the lift last year

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 14:18 Quote
that looks really good to!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012949
Mobile Version of Website