DAKOTA........
i remember when i was homeless, wait no i dont... lol
John Roy?

Posted: Sep 28, 2011 at 20:58 Quote
who here goes to dakota collegiate?

Posted: Sep 29, 2011 at 0:02 Quote
dmanj wrote:
27 today. supposed to be nice til atleast the end of the weekend

That's awesome! I remember hearing about it getting a little chilly for a while there. How are the bombers doing? They don't care about CFL enough to put it in an easy-to-find location in the paper. Haha

Posted: Sep 29, 2011 at 9:00 Quote
hondarider17 wrote:
who here goes to dakota collegiate?
they probably cant afford a computer...... lol

Posted: Sep 29, 2011 at 13:23 Quote
Heres my update....the dirt park we were supposed to be getting out here in Oakbank has about a 5% chance of actually being built this year. The RM is being super gay and they wont just give us the mud they have in their "mud storage area" (who the f*ck stores mud?) and they are waiting for some contractors to build a road for the new RM building and that mud from the road is for the dirt park. They were SUPPOSED to build that road in like august, but its now almost october and they still havent started.

So the way i see it, IF they actually build that road and get us the mud...it will be IMPOSSIBLE to find a contractor with a bobcat and dumptrucks this late in the busy season. And if i could, i would use the bobcats that people were willing to let us use, but once again the RM is being gay and they want only certified contractors to do the work...so basically..no park.

Posted: Sep 29, 2011 at 15:17 Quote
Guess your gonna have to break out the shovels.

But thats lame. You can pretty much expect work to never be done when its supposed to be done. Other things tend to come up that are of higher importance and everything else just gets pushed further back.

Posted: Sep 29, 2011 at 18:10 Quote
If i even had some mud to shovel i would be there 24/7 shoveling my ass off. But we still dont have the mud and probably wont till next year...if every maybe. who knows

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 12:47 Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jSVD-1gMF8

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 19:20 Quote
for all you guys who dont wear helmets...my friend was biking and fell off the back when he accidently manualed out of a quarter and fell flat on his back, smashing his head on the concrete, fracturing his skull in 2 places. he now has to live with a neck brace for 6 weeks, with a constant headache and cant do anything but sit on his ass all day and have other people do everything for him. not so fun is it?

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 20:11 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
for all you guys who dont wear helmets...my friend was biking and fell off the back when he accidently manualed out of a quarter and fell flat on his back, smashing his head on the concrete, fracturing his skull in 2 places. he now has to live with a neck brace for 6 weeks, with a constant headache and cant do anything but sit on his ass all day and have other people do everything for him. not so fun is it?
Jared, who did this exactly?

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 20:29 Quote
sputnic-rider-204 wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:
Riley Krahn, you've met him

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 20:56 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
sputnic-rider-204 wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:
Shit son! 6 weeks of no warehouse? Bummer.

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 20:57 Quote
sputnic-rider-204 wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:
sputnic-rider-204 wrote:
Shit son! 6 weeks of no warehouse? Bummer.
6 weeks of nothing! he has to miss work too :/

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011652
Mobile Version of Website