Ledge View Riders

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Ledge View Riders
Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:22 Quote
roflbikerollrollroll wrote:
dellbow why are you just agreeing with everybody?
cause that just who he is lol

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:24 Quote
redbull24 wrote:
cause that just who he is lol

oooo that's a shot man Internet Fight? hahaha

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:26 Quote
dude dellbow and redbull internet fight like every 10 seconds. They've had 4 or 5 just in my picture comments

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:27 Quote
dude dellbow and redbull internet fight like every 10 seconds. They've had 4 or 5 just in my picture comments
yea, dellbow and i can't figure out if we're friends or not, but the way we fight we'er just riding buds

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:28 Quote

woooow kids need to get out in the sun these days

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:30 Quote
no kidding hey? speaking of sun me and you should go for a shred some time

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
no kidding hey? speaking of sun me and you should go for a shred some time
yaaaa bud deffinatly, i wanna see this new shocker u gots....btw did u put blue bars on it?

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:34 Quote
hellz yeah. 30 inch chromags Big Grin I'm going up wednesday with brennan, you wanna come then?

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:35 Quote
hellz yeah. 30 inch chromags Big Grin I'm going up wednesday with brennan, you wanna come then?
yaaaaaa 30 inch cromags FTW, gots exact same ones......umm ill see what im doin but probobly ya

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:38 Quote
pretty sure I'm meeting him at the tile gap 4ish

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
pretty sure I'm meeting him at the tile gap 4ish

Aight ill see...if i dont have any plans ill be up at tile gap waitin

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 16:13 Quote
because there partialy right

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
Hey, you know what I was going to ask,

Do people have different names for different trails on Ledgeview? I always remember hearing about Buttofucco and Amy Fisher and stuff, but I haven't heard anyone talking those trails.

Maybe you guys just dont' ride the same parts of the mountain, but I haven't heard the names often.

I always liked Ledgeview becuase you always knew what kind of trail you were getting yourself into; I heard that as you progress from Right to Left from the tower, they get harder and harder?

Anyways, we've stolen the idea here in Clinton, and from North to South, we've been progressively building bigger and badder, so people have an idea of their skill level.

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 21:45 Quote
iamnotnedflanders wrote:

Do people have different names for different trails on Ledgeview? I always remember hearing about Buttofucco and Amy Fisher and stuff, but I haven't heard anyone talking those trails.

Maybe you guys just dont' ride the same parts of the mountain, but I haven't heard the names often.

I always liked Ledgeview becuase you always knew what kind of trail you were getting yourself into; I heard that as you progress from Right to Left from the tower, they get harder and harder?

Anyways, we've stolen the idea here in Clinton, and from North to South, we've been progressively building bigger and badder, so people have an idea of their skill level.

U havnt heard us talking bout these trails cuz they are the originals, the old run down trails that dont usually get riden and arnt kept up like the others....as for the tower mith that isnt nessesarily true but in a sense it is because the left its the old trails, ie upper daplow and such, and the further right u go the newer the trails get

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 21:53 Quote
rippytheg4tor wrote:
iamnotnedflanders wrote:

U havnt heard us talking bout these trails cuz they are the originals, the old run down trails that dont usually get riden and arnt kept up like the others....as for the tower mith that isnt nessesarily true but in a sense it is because the left its the old trails, ie upper daplow and such, and the further right u go the newer the trails get

Ahh, I gotcha, badass. Man I am getting old or something HAHA. It makes sense; I think I am going to have to come check out the new stuff sometime, I miss riding Ledgeview, that's my hands-down favorite place in the world to ride...although I haven't been to Whistler yet.

We used to hammer that old road in under 25 minutes....oh to be in shape again.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029071
Mobile Version of Website