Canadian Tire - Kranked Progression MTB

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Canadian Tire - Kranked Progression MTB
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
Thought you guys would like this. I found it quite funny myself.

Kranked 6: Progression was quite a great movie, this is a big disappointment though.

photo

Discuss!

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 20:43 Quote
I actually had one go through my checkout.

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 20:43 Quote
Looks sick! Think I'll buy one tomorrowtup .........Rolleyes I pay that much for tries on my bike every race weekend lmfaolol

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 20:44 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
I actually had one go through my checkout.

Do you know anything about the name of it? Did they license it or something? Surely they can't just take the name of a movie without asking?

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 20:48 Quote
wow. i'd like to see that frame break into 2 pieces when a kid buys it then watches kranked progression, then builds a fat ass road gap Rolleyes

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 21:39 Quote
Borgschulze wrote:

Do you know anything about the name of it? Did they license it or something? Surely they can't just take the name of a movie without asking?

Dude you have to realize that a product name of a bike, and a movie are totally different things. I didn't even make that connection, and I was there in the haydays of kranked, which is weird.

O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 21:41 Quote
I sould buy one and build it up all sweet and rip around on it...

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
dylanvarkonja wrote:
I sould buy one and build it up all sweet and rip around on it...

you should

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
omfg it uses wierd round thingsVery confused by the middle of the tire to stop? gee how does that work? does it use wood? why not have the pinchy thingy on the tireVery confused ?Wink Rolleyes

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
haha we sold so many of those at the one i work at, i can bottom out the forks by just sitting on the bike. talk about intense!

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
I was at Zellers today, looking at another version of the same bike. Had decent parts for $200... Shimano Mechanical Disc Brakes, Aluminum Cranks and frame. If I was recommending a first bike for someone I would say buy it, can't be any worse than spending $400 on a brand name with RST forks and hardtail with rim brakes.

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 20:24 Quote
Copyright Infrigmint.

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 20:26 Quote
it's got the same linkage (close not quite but close) as a kona

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018844
Mobile Version of Website