Canadian Tire - Kranked Progression MTB

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Canadian Tire - Kranked Progression MTB
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 14:52 Quote
photo

look at my kramked silver:P

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:10 Quote
Kid, I respect you a lot, you bought a bike at a low price and built it up to withstand good abuse. Props to that.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:16 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
Kid, I respect you a lot, you bought a bike at a low price and built it up to withstand good abuse. Props to that.
yah i just have to getr ims yet. and it shall be complete

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 16:24 Quote
i have a kranked progresson and i didn't ride it the first day i got it i got some rock shox new rims new chan and maxis tires and that was about 900 dollers more the bike is ment to be fixed up once you do that you basicly have a kona stinky with there version of the magic link

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 16:49 Quote
Uh no.. no Magic Link at all on that bike, not even a similar concept, nothing.

It's just a cheap pressed steel linkage, not worth buying.

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 22:11 Quote
I used to work for canadian tire, broke one of these riding it down the stairs in the back

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 17:31 Quote
thanks guys you know peaple just think that just becouse it says norco or kona or evan transition that the bike is good just try upgrading a bike like this and you would be amazed at the potental of the bike

Posted: Feb 28, 2010 at 2:42 Quote
wozzyman993 wrote:
thanks guys you know peaple just think that just becouse it says norco or kona or evan transition that the bike is good just try upgrading a bike like this and you would be amazed at the potental of the bike

Why do you say potential of this bike? You aren't riding that bike. You said you built it up and replaced the parts, its not the same bike so obviously its going to ride different. When you replace all the parts of the bike except the frame its not the same bike.

Posted: Dec 16, 2010 at 21:45 Quote
Canadian Tire bikes can be made to look boss...
I have a schwinn for god sakes and do you have any idea how many people ask me if its a Kona, because i bought a pair of new Kona Jacksh*t flatpedals and upgraded the shit out of it.

I also own a Kranked progression, i replaced the rear shock with a Manitou Swinger 4way, and the front with Manitou XVert T dual crowns, and some hosselfelt bars/stem.

Lets not judge, any bike can be beautiful, you just have to find the right setup.

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
some earlier said that it was halarious to be riding a "shit frame with like $1000 of parts on it.I dont know what he is talking about, the frame is 7061 aluminum is that not what some kona, norcos, treks, specialized bikes and so on are made out of?

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2011 at 17:29 Quote
jughead12 wrote:
some earlier said that it was halarious to be riding a "shit frame with like $1000 of parts on it.I dont know what he is talking about, the frame is 7061 aluminum is that not what some kona, norcos, treks, specialized bikes and so on are made out of?

It really doesn't matter what it's made out of if the geo is whack, and the build quality is crap.

Posted: Jan 14, 2011 at 17:48 Quote
its the same as any other bike without a $500 sticker Pimp

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2011 at 19:12 Quote
jughead12 wrote:
its the same as any other bike without a $500 sticker Pimp

I highly doubt that.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022391
Mobile Version of Website