One Ghost Industries 2009 Katana L.S. frame revealed!

PB Forum :: Downhill
One Ghost Industries 2009 Katana L.S. frame revealed!
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 9:16 Quote
Katol wrote:
also, are you guys planning on doing a dj/street/park beast?!
they've got one the tanto

O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 11:18 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
Wait... Sag is independent of the shock? Now I'm confused. So like 3 inches of the travel has nothing to do with the shock?

I think what he means is that the pedal platform is already designed into the suspension design and that there is no need to set up the shock with any pedal platform.

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 23:06 Quote
Katol wrote:
also, are you guys planning on doing a dj/street/park beast?!

Have you seen the Tanto? it is our first hard tail, mostly for 4X and DS racing but is a great street/DJ frame. We have plans for cromolly and alloy DJ/Park specific bikes in the future though

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 23:07 Quote
gdawg wrote:
AqueousBeef wrote:
Wait... Sag is independent of the shock? Now I'm confused. So like 3 inches of the travel has nothing to do with the shock?

I think what he means is that the pedal platform is already designed into the suspension design and that there is no need to set up the shock with any pedal platform.

Spot on!

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 1:58 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Bud_Tugley/jjj.gif
here's another look at it, the old export was pissing me off plus i wanted an excuse to test out a new function i found in the program.

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 8:43 Quote
Looks a little better. The boys at Trail Head Cycles each have a bike, Derek just e-mailed this to me:

"Yeah dude I love this bike. It rails, I started 7 minutes behind robs group of guys he was riding with and caught up half way down and was the first one down. Your gonna be stoked. Pedals freakin awesome like my hardtail and rockgardens are nothing to me now lol.

thanks,
derek"

if you get a chance go check one out

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 17:59 Quote
stryke wrote:
i hope its not only me who thinks its pretty damn ugly?
yep your the only one

Mod
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 18:35 Quote
oneghost wrote:
Looks a little better. The boys at Trail Head Cycles each have a bike, Derek just e-mailed this to me:

"Yeah dude I love this bike. It rails, I started 7 minutes behind robs group of guys he was riding with and caught up half way down and was the first one down. Your gonna be stoked. Pedals freakin awesome like my hardtail and rockgardens are nothing to me now lol.

thanks,
derek"

yuo don't even know how jealous I am that they have their bikes already Razz

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 19:52 Quote
terri- wrote:
oneghost wrote:

thanks,
derek"

it's all good, you have like 200 feet of snow anyway!

Mod
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 8:36 Quote
oneghost wrote:
terri- wrote:
oneghost wrote:

thanks,
derek"

it's all good, you have like 200 feet of snow anyway!

actually we have zero snow now, it ALL melted yesterday. And it definately smells like spring.

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 15:04 Quote
will you be at sea beaver? i really wanna test this bad boy out. and ask you for a job lol

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 14:08 Quote
Looks like a sick bike.
You guys make any stickers? I've been sticker hunting haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018515
Mobile Version of Website