Kenda K-rads? or Maxxis Holly Rollers?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Kenda K-rads? or Maxxis Holly Rollers?
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 16:11 Quote
I had Holy And now i Have Kenda. Holy is much beter quality and it feels better on the road. I ride street so... Kenda is much lighter and they're good when u get used to it. But i prefer maxxis Big Grin

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 0:57 Quote
shamrock84 wrote:
ayrton88 wrote:
non of them small block 8 for the win

+1 ya dude just got a set of those and they are sick! super grippy, roll fast and seem to wear pretty good!
+1 argueably the best sounding tyre ever. and they dont wear fast if you learn to feather the brake not just slam it on. i ride alot of street, i do sliders, and this thing i dont know whats its called but it involves sliding the tyre along the coping but my sb8 has lasted me for no less than 6 months and its still got heaps of tread left, and still grips everything. so i dont know what you guys are doing to your tyres

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 4:20 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
shamrock84 wrote:
ayrton88 wrote:
non of them small block 8 for the win

+1 ya dude just got a set of those and they are sick! super grippy, roll fast and seem to wear pretty good!
+1 argueably the best sounding tyre ever. and they dont wear fast if you learn to feather the brake not just slam it on. i ride alot of street, i do sliders, and this thing i dont know whats its called but it involves sliding the tyre along the coping but my sb8 has lasted me for no less than 6 months and its still got heaps of tread left, and still grips everything. so i dont know what you guys are doing to your tyres
find the name out yet rob??

Posted: Jun 5, 2009 at 11:16 Quote
Yo does any one know the weight of a K Rad in 24"? and i heard that Holy Rollers are 425g! is that true?

Posted: Jun 5, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
intense micro knobby or maxxis larsen tt. oh, and sb8s

Posted: Jun 5, 2009 at 11:40 Quote
If you plan on riding dirt, the krads suck majorly, the rubber does not grip well on silty trails. I would go with the holy rollers. Take it from experience, i have ran bot tires

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 1:45 Quote
ayrton88 wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
shamrock84 wrote:

nah, lets just call it the tyre slide thingy lol

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 22:51 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
ayrton88 wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
nah, lets just call it the tyre slide thingy lol

its just a tire slide

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 23:17 Quote
giantstp244 wrote:
Kenda K-rads or Maxxis holly rollers?
small block 8's

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 7:57 Quote
t-lum wrote:
giantstp244 wrote:
Kenda K-rads or Maxxis holly rollers?
small block 8's

intense micro knobbies

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:23 Quote
does someone alredy tried kiniptions on a dirtjump bike cause i got some ordered any good??

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:30 Quote
I've ridden both and I have to say, Holly Rollers dominate!

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
dirtjump911 wrote:
does someone alredy tried kiniptions on a dirtjump bike cause i got some ordered any good??

for a rear yes, but they dont grip enough for a front tire

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:54 Quote
mitchmanolescu wrote:
dirtjump911 wrote:

for a rear yes, but they dont grip enough for a front tire

fpr streat would a frnt tire be good?

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:56 Quote
kiniptions are great for street

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020258
Mobile Version of Website